NFL 2015-16 Season

Does anybody remember the movie "the Last Starfighter?" I'm especially remembering the scene where the holographic projection of Xur's head appeared in that meeting hall for recruited starfighters? Well that's what Roger Goodell needs to do tonight at the Steelers-Patriots game. In pre-game ceremonies,a gigantic hologram of his head should appear over the field at stadium lights level,& then he can talk to the fans in the stadium.

Does anybody remember the movie "the Last Starfighter?" I'm especially remembering the scene where the holographic projection of Xur's head appeared in that meeting hall for recruited starfighters? Well that's what Roger Goodell needs to do tonight at the Steelers-Patriots game. In pre-game ceremonies,a gigantic hologram of his head should appear over the field at stadium lights level,& then he can talk to the fans in the stadium.
Thats tomorrow night...

Reactions: salsadancer7
Not sure what happened,but the locals are back up........AND the Patriots are up 21-3 over the Steelers.
Glad your locals are back up .... as for the sad state of the Steelers, if the lack of coverage in the D backfield continues. It's gonna be a look on year.

Game ended up 28-21 and they gave 6 points away on missed FG, but I don't think the game was anywhere near that close.

Wondering if they will be looking for yet Another kicker this week...

Glad your locals are back up .... as for the sad state of the Steelers, if the lack of coverage in the D backfield continues. It's gonna be a look on year.

Game ended up 28-21 and they gave 6 points away on missed FG, but I don't think the game was anywhere near that close.

Wondering if they will be looking for yet Another kicker this week...
Plus, add to that the incomplete pass to Heywood-Bey because he was on the sideline of the end zone. Four point differential with the made FG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 point difference, they missed 2 FGS ....
Never thought they would miss Suissium this much.
After Heywood-Bey caught what would have been a TD with his foot OOB, Pittsburgh settled for a FG. That's at least another 4 points lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An hour after he was signed he was charged with 3 misdemeanors - DUI w/ prior conviction, refusing chemical tests and hit and run.

Yeah, hence the reason I said I was scared for GOOD reasons/best case scenario (small 4 game type suspension AND healthy, both physically and mentally) and for BAD reasons/worst case scenario (FULL season suspension with mental health issues or physical issues or BOTH).

I'd be surprised if he got 4 games, he just served 9 for similar reasons and this is his 3rd DUI arrest.

Wish the best for him (except for 2 games) and a good support network, but we'll see how things play out.

I'd be surprised if he got 4 games, he just served 9 for similar reasons and this is his 3rd DUI arrest.

Wish the best for him (except for 2 games) and a good support network, but we'll see how things play out.

They need to make up for the shakiest part of their defense which is the corners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts