NFL 2015-16 Season

So Goodell won't be at Gillette next Thursday night when the Pats raise their championship banner, even though he's been at every defending champs opener since he took over as commish in 2006. No prob Rog, but it will be a little tougher to hide on that podium in Santa Clara, CA on Feb. 7, 2016, when you have to hand over Lombardi #5 to Kraft, Brady and the rest of the Patriots....

So Goodell won't be at Gillette next Thursday night when the Pats raise their championship banner, even though he's been at every defending champs opener since he took over as commish in 2006. No prob Rog, but it will be a little tougher to hide on that podium in Santa Clara, CA on Feb. 7, 2016, when you have to hand over Lombardi #5 to Kraft, Brady and the rest of the Patriots....
Nah, he will have his deputy do it instead.

Reactions: BillD1984

What a coward. So Rog can't take a bit of booing? Man up and take your medicine.

Sooo, Carson Palmer and his whopping 0 career POSTSEASON wins is in this NFL tweet, while Tom Brady and his 4 SUPER BOWL wins is not?!! What a complete and utter abomination the NFL is fast becoming under Goodell's stewardship!!

CORTVHmWcAALHSQ.png

They should have put Dalton in their over Cry Baby Palmer

Well. VERY excited about my Raiders. Not expecting a playoff run(I am realistic), but I expect them to be MORE competitive and I expect them to surprise some people. I am expecting a 6-10. IF we are lucky and get some fortunate bounces, we could be 7-9 or MAYBE, just maybe...8-8. The AFC West has weakened from the top will the bottom is improving.

BREAKING NEWS: ESPN- that bastion of sports journalism- is reporting that the New England Patriots have been using toothpaste laced with performance enhancing drugs, giving the NFL franchise an unfair advantage over their opponents!! ?#ColGate

colgate-max-fresh.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hart5150
ESPN is now reporting that Marcia Brady is in fact the illegitimate sister of Tom Brady. According to Chris Mortenson, Tom was hiding behind the grassy knoll in the Brady's backyard and he threw the football that broke Marcia's nose.

Good point. So in reality, there is not determination is validity and it all depends on how loud the fan base of the team in questions scream? Got it.

If don't say anything than they're guilty, if you say anything than I guess you're a screamer.

It is what it is.

Starting with Mortensen ESPN has lost all credibility with me and I'm sure others.(Schefter and Yates being the exception)

If don't say anything than they're guilty, if you say anything than I guess you're a screamer.

It is what it is.

Starting with Mortensen ESPN has lost all credibility with me and I'm sure others.(Schefter and Yates being the exception)

Exactly! As for my sardondic posts, I was just having a little fun. Guess that's not allowed around here anymore. :glasses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)