NFL 2015-16 Season

A half of football played in a dozen games and the only post is someone saying what device they're watching their game on.

RIP football discussion on Satguys.
The Green Bay-Chicago game is the only game i'm interested in for the 1pm time slot. I'm waiting for the Baltimore Ravens-Denver Broncos game. I'm expecting/predicting that in one form or another,Brock Osweiler will end up the starting QB by the end of the season. I'm not confident about Peyton's health.

Sigh... it'd be nice if Fox could show the Green Bay-Chicago to us here in Detroit while we wait for the Lions to start at 4pm, but I guess CBS has the double header this week.

Sigh... it'd be nice if Fox could show the Green Bay-Chicago to us here in Detroit while we wait for the Lions to start at 4pm, but I guess CBS has the double header this week.

Yeah that's the one I would prefer to watch too. Instead we only get Miami and Washinton. I have no interest in that game so it's Redzone until the Lions game starts for me.

I was not expecting that kind of performance out of my Bills today. I thought they'd win, but with a close score and in a shootout between the two offenses.

Next week is going to be a tough test. I was hoping at least one of the other division teams would lose today and it was almost a given the Jets would beat the Browns, I was really hoping the Redskins could hold on to that three point lead against Miami.

Lions off to a good start. Ameer Abdullah got his first career TD on his first carry as an NFL running back. It was a quick score and the defense got the ball back on a 3 and out.

Holy crap, Rams come from behind and beat the Seahawks in OT.
After Pete Carroll inexplicably dials up the onside kick on the OT kickoff. The Rams recovered and got the ball at midfield, and proceeded to kick a FG. Seattle had the ball 4th and 1 on the St. Louis 41 and Marshawn Lynch got stuffed in the backfield.

Are the Bucks really that bad? Mariota is putting on a clinic in the first 10 minutes of his first game of his career.

Lions off to a good start. Ameer Abdullah got his first career TD on his first carry as an NFL running back. It was a quick score and the defense got the ball back on a 3 and out.
Lions off to a Very good start ...
Abdullah is gonna be a lot of fun to watch.

Both Abdullah and Former Badger Melvin Gordon have scored in thier first NFL games. :D

After Pete Carroll inexplicably dials up the onside kick on the OT kickoff. The Rams recovered and got the ball at midfield, and proceeded to kick a FG.

I saw that and just scratched my head. On the subject of the on-side kick there was something else that seemed off kilter. The refs finally ruled that the receiver had made a legal fair catch. OK, but then shouldn't there have been a penalty for the two guys who drove him into the ground? Either it's a fair catch or it isn't and if it is then you can't hit the guy.

Reactions: BillD1984

Griffey Jr & Piazza make it to Hall of Fame

Explosive Documentary Links Peyton Manning, Major Athletes To Doping Ring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts