Status
Please reply by conversation.

kooguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
Ajax Ontario
Hi all,

I have 3 dishes, one point at 97W, one point at 95W and one point at 101W, all joined via multi-switch and connected to three receivers - ViewSat ultra, Captive Works (CW-700S), VisionSAT IV-200. All receivers are able to get signals properly, no issues at all.

Here is my current ViewSAT settings.

95W Ku
======
LNB: ON
LNB : Standard
LNB Freq: 10750
22Khz: off
TP Freq: 11780
DiSEqC 1.0: Port 4

97W Ku
======
22Khz: On
DiSEqC 1.0: Port 3

95W Ku
======
22Khz: off
DiSEqC 1.0: Port 2

Problem: I just bought Nfusion Phoenix as a spare. So I pull the CW700S out and connect the cable to Nfusion Phoenix.

Software release for Nfusion Phoenix is :
R3X 1.30
S/W R3XCAMCUBN20080_U51

However, I can only get 97W satellite to work properly with these settings..
97W Ku
======
LO. Freq. 10750
22KHz: ON
DiSEqC mode: Auto
Motor : OFF

No matter how I play with the settings on 22KHz and DiSEqC, I couldn't get the reception to work at all for following satellites.

95W Ku
======

LO. Freq. 10750
DiSEqC mode: Auto

101W Ku
=======
LO. Freq. 10750
DiSEqC mode: Auto (Disable, Mini_A, Mini_B, DiSEqC1, DiSEqC2, DiSEqC3, DiSEqC4)
============================================================

The Nfusion Phoenix has a network connection, but I dare not update software online.

Any idea what I should do?

I don't have a Phoenix, but I do have an Nfusion HD. 22khz switches work fine, but SW21 are funky. I can get them to work, but the LNB type needs to be messed with (as I see you have realized)

I don't have any real answers. Did the switch burn up? Is it still working with the other boxes? What kind of switch?

I find the DiSEqC switch and motor options to be a bit confusing on my HD. I get it to work for my uses though, which essentially turbo ITC signals and OTA.

The switches are Zinwell (4x4, 2x1) and they are working properly with other receivers other than this Nfusion unit.

I must have missed something obvious...Just can't be that difficult to set it up.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts