Ok Where is Dish's Agreement with NBC?!? DirecTV beat them...

Scott - I'm more concerned about O&O NBC ongoing. Seeing as WVIT is O&O (unlike WFSB for CBS), you probably should be too :)

I don't believe that Dish is doing NBC HD after the olympics, I could be wrong and hope I am wrong. Although I get WVIT fine OTA and also get it via Cox Cable. :)

dfergie said:
Maybe Leno and Trump are not compelling enough :)

I saw a preview last night for the new apprentice. It looked like it was in 16x9 format. Does this mean the new apprentice is going to be in HD? That is compelling for me!

Scott, its' now Saturday and still no announcement. Does Dish ever make announcements on weekends or is the new date now Monday, which is five days since your announcement of tomorrow. I think someone at Dish is blowing smoke and you know where it is going.

A lot of times they letter box their promos for the "effect" when they're really on SD. But Mark Cuban's show will be in HD so that should be a fun one to watch

Scott's probably trying to protect his source of information. If you burn a source, they tend to remember it and become hesitant to provide information in the future....

Cheers,

Maybe Dish is going to offer HD versions of the superstations. THat would be an exclusive to Dish . They could also offer Bravo Hd and the hd version of nbc as well. Am I getting warmer Scott?

That would be a site to see him in HD telling why he got the nickname "Tater Salad". :D