One single Christmas Gift From Dish.

whatchel1 said:
Boy you must po a bunch of people to have to block 51 on FB. That or you draw in some really strange ones. :D :cool:

Haha. It's a combination of both. And I'd like to pull the trigger on #52 but the guy is so annoying it is actually amusing (and he doesn't post to my wall or "tag me" as he seems to others). Just added me random and out of the blue last week - had some "mutual friends" so I accepted. The things he asks on his own wall are WAAAAY out in left field. :)

Most of mine are actually either people from my family or community that I never gave the chance to add me. I saw them before they did me and went ahead and blocked them. ;)

I think a really neat idea would be to have the ability to change the selected channels in the six multiscreen mode when you go to Dish Interactive. Having a preference setting where you can pick the channels you wish displayed in that screen would be cool. Also, having the ability to make that your default screen when you start Dish would be nice. This would be really cool on sporting event days when you want to watch several games at once and your able to select the channels you want to watch and be able to move the channel cursor to different channels to get the sound when you want to listen to what is going on. Maybe even have the ability to change how many screens appear from 2 - 6 screens at once so the size of the screens would vary depending on how many show you want to watch at one time.

You don't have (and cannot afford) your own choice of 6 channels. They are broadcast to all users on one channel. To have your own 6 channels you would need 6 tuners dedicated to your choices with 6 cables in maybe or at least 3 cables, IMHO.

-Ken

You don't have (and cannot afford) your own choice of 6 channels. They are broadcast to all users on one channel. To have your own 6 channels you would need 6 tuners dedicated to your choices with 6 cables in maybe or at least 3 cables, IMHO.

-Ken
He's not talking about picking a package of satellite channels. He's talking about the Interactive menu. The lower right button on the remote brings up the interactive menu.

I already wished for a guide that's accurate to the minute but I'm gonna be greedy and ask for another. If I'm watching a live show I like to switch to a recorded show for a few minutes during commercial breaks. D*'s receivers will switch back and forth between a channel and a recording when the recall button is used. With E* I have to restart the recording each time I want to see it. I'd like E* to modify the recall function to match D*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)