Oprah Winfrey Network

your "cartoon" falls under the same category as the other posts.

When I drew your attention to that fact, you deleted that post citing "questioning mod decision".
so what do you call it? flaming? name calling?
I put questioning mod decision....

Since when do we do THAT here
some people have been vacationed for that reason. When something is deleted the best option is to PM the staff member who deleted it or Scott. Questioning it in the forum does nothing good and keeps the thread off topic.

That smell must be some burning toast or something.

As for the posts being removed the comments were just like when someone posts about a specific news channel. Some people feel the need to post very narrow minded views of a channel. Its very simple, if you dont like the channel dont watch it.

Also none of your posts were removed so why you all worried about it? It was 3 very narrow-minded dare I say sexist remarks that frankly dont belong here.

Obviously you didn't actually read my post...nor the :rolleyes: at the end of it, but then...

yes I read your post but it was in response to the post that was deleted...so it made your post a moot point

That's fine, and I can deal with that. But if that is really the case, then please change your wording in post 57 that states, "...As for the posts being removed the comments were just like when someone posts about a specific news channel. Some people feel the need to post very narrow minded views of a channel. Its very simple, if you dont like the channel dont watch it..."
because what you seem to be insinuating is that both Tyralak and my views were also narrow minded and out of line (and FWIW, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were not), when in actuality we were simply pointing out the completely absurd, narrowminded, and asinine statements of jayiw.

because what you seem to be insinuating is that both Tyralak and my views were also narrow minded and out of line (and FWIW, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were not),
you're insinuating that...I'm not. I did not name anyone.

so lets get back on topic, shall we?

your "cartoon" falls under the same category as the other posts.

so what do you call it? flaming? name calling?
I put questioning mod decision....

some people have been vacationed for that reason. When something is deleted the best option is to PM the staff member who deleted it or Scott. Questioning it in the forum does nothing good and keeps the thread off topic.

I wasn't name calling. I said you were being a humorless Vulcan. That's not a flame, that's a gentle nudge. And, I did PM Scott. I wasn't going to talk about it here, but since another poster raised the discussion, I decided to mention it. That's the last thing I'm going to say about it in this thread, but nothing I said or did was against the rules.

because what you seem to be insinuating is that both Tyralak and my views were also narrow minded and out of line (and FWIW, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you were not), when in actuality we were simply pointing out the completely absurd, narrowminded, and asinine statements of jayiw.

Exactly. Mine was just a joke. Most of what I post these days is lighthearted fun, meant to lighten the mood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)