PQ Increase?

I only get 2:1 on HBO GO from optical out on Roku Ultra.
I go from my Roku Ultra directly to my Vizio P75-C1 via HDMI. The audio comes back to my Denon X2300W via ARC. I get Dolby Digital+ 5.1 sound that way. With ARC turned off I also have the Vizio send the Denon audio via optical cable. That way the Denon is receiving Dolby Digital 5.1 but not plus. I just tested that, both ways, using HBO-Go from the Roku. The audio was good both ways but via ARC was better.

It hurts my eyes when I read your posts. :biggrin

rofl-smiley.png

No, I see perfectly fine. It's your posts that are the problem. I don't think I've ever seen a helpful post from you or one that wasn't bashing Dish or something else.
You're just selective reading. Glad I can be a whipping post for you. Yours, I just take with a grain of salt.

Wait, I think I have seen you like or agree with some. But then I might have been selective myself.

You're just selective reading. Glad I can be a whipping post for you. Yours, I just take with a grain of salt.

Wait, I think I have seen you like or agree with some. But then I might have been selective myself.

That could be. I guess anything is possible. :)

Reactions: SandFarmer
Don't you all see a better picture on streaming than on satellite? I used to see quite a difference, particularly on SD material which is pretty decent streamed. But I haven't used that feature recently so I can't say. But I too think I see better PQ on EA than before.
Exactly, wasn't that way just a copy years ago. Nowadays streaming beats pretty much all cable and satellite, except for live broadcast like sports.

Dish America Plan

54 Remote Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)