problem with recast 1.2

rrlaborde

Original poster
Nov 2, 2004
I had loaded recast 1.0 and was having problems with it crashing and leaving the radio on. I downloaded 1.2 and still the same problem. I am using winXP using an XMPCR with fiber optic mod to a turtle beach catalina sound card. Is any one else having this problem? It seems to only happen when I am recording.

Thanks to all for your help.
Rick :)

There were lots of people experiencing this issues. TT has since released 1.2.4 on their website and I suggest trying that one. There was also a post somewhere that shows downloads to OLDER previous version of TT (before it was called ReCast - but we are supposed to get an announcment about the name change and what they are doing with registration hopefully soon) and the older versions is what I am using. Specifically 3.2 has been the MOST stable for me and I refuse to upgrade now until I hear about the better version of ReCast when it comes out.

Hope this helps.

Same problem with 1.2.6 here as well. These are the two errors that I'm getting. I looked for a debugging log in the TT folder but I didn't see one.

Faulting application timetrax.exe, version 1.2.0.6, faulting module kernel32.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x0001eb33.

Faulting application timetrax.exe, version 1.2.0.6, faulting module skincrafter.dll, version 1.7.0.0, fault address 0x0001b503.