PTAT question

fuzzfacefrombboard

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Missouri
On thursday night I have timers (new episodes only) set up for Big Band Theory (CBS), 30 Rock (NBC), X-Factor (FOX) and Last Resort (ABC) all at 7 pm. It hasn't been an issue yet because 30 Rock hasn't started yet, but now that it is, I can only record 3 of them (1 hopper). My question is, if I enable PTAT (and not cancel any of the timers), what happens? Will all shows record in PTAT and then the 2 highest priority record on the other available tuners? Will only PTAT record and I'll have 2 free tuners? Will something other than these 2 things happen? Will all of the shows save in My Records because I have timers already set up?
With the past talk of PTAT hiccups and issues, I'm wary about enabling it and curious as to what will transpire if I do so and all work normally...

all four will record to both PTAT and to your recordings and you will have two tuners available to watch and or record something else.

you can set PTAT by days of the week and even network. In the OP's case, you can set it just turn on Thursday only (if you want).

I turned back on PTAT recently for the new shows and it's working reliably.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)