Question VIP622 Vs. VIP222

stumpie

Original poster
Jun 24, 2007
Indiana
We had Dish installed two weeks ago . So far we love it . We have the 622 & 222 receivers . Question ,, When I go to "Dish Home" "channel 100" both receivers have different options available. For instance ,, When you click on "news" on the 622 the Weather Channel is available but not on the 222 .. When you click on "Games" on the 222 Dish Games are available but not on the 622 .. When you click on "Shopping" the sharper image is available on the 622 but not on the 222 ... There are more differences but you get the picture .. Why wouldn't both receivers have the same stuff available ?? .. Thanks ..

I dont have an answer for this, since the 222 and 622 are based on the same software and use the sme drivers, you would expect the interactive content to be the same.

I almost signed up for Dish Games the other night... but the TV the kids watch TV on does not have Dish Games listed as an option.

Dish needs to get all of their interactive products and make them available to all interactive receivers.

I just got my 622 installed yesterdeay and have the same problem, in the games it only has BUZZ TRIVIA listed and thats it but on the 211 and 811 that the 622 replaced i had a long list of games

It's typical for dish to have some features on one model, but not the very similar model. For quite some time the 522 and 625 had different features enabled. I suspect future downloads will have the 622 and 222 with virtually identical features, just like the current case of 522 and 625.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)