Questions for the Dish Tech Team?

Can they work on the ability to split DVR recordings? :)

I asked that before and was told that their contracts with providers prevent them from doing that.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

How about just trim the fat at the beginning or end of a recording?? Like the extra hour after a sports event, if you don't need it?

will it be possible to transfer recordings from external drive to external drive without using internal as an intermediate storage space?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Clayton says lowest power draw .

what are the watts for Hopper and Joey.

I pay 20 cents/kw and am always looking for ways to reduce power

But if I start the same in-progress recording from the other tuner, it allows me to resume my place when viewing, so clearly that pointer is already being tracked.
Are you using both tuners to watch the same show (one recording and one buffering)? Returning to the buffer is a whole other can of worms.

Live tv in up to 4 rooms, does this mean we can get rid of all the extra recievers?
Technically, since it only features three tuners, only three TVs will be truly "live". How it deals with demuxing the transponder feed may complicate/delay live viewing of the Big Four.

Clayton says lowest power draw.
Pace's C30 (DIRECTV's equivalent) didn't initially (or perhaps not even yet) qualify for Energy Star so I'm thinking the MoCA element of the Joey to make them pretty toasty.

A standalone MoCA adapter seems to consume somewhere around 5 watts.

Oh, I almost forgot:

Will the Hopper be missing Dish Pass timer functionality like the 922 supposedly is missing?

Btw I was just informed there will be no q&a section on todays event.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app! They only have 30 minutes to do their thing and clear the room.

Does this mean our questions won't be answered?:eek:

Hey they got a real live kangaroo here. :)

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

I love kangaroos! When I was a kid I had an imaginary one.:)

Ghpr13:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)