RE: 213 - WEATI

levibluewa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
WA, OR, CA
Anyone have any insight as to what this might be. I'm hoping that DISH is finally going to offer WEATHERSCAN nationwide. Especially since it is no longer offered by Comcast, Xfinity, or whatever they're calling themselves this week.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

it is some type of app you guys it could be the app that we are getting right now for the weather channel and they are putting the app on channel 214.what do you guys think.

Allen

i bet it's a weather app for Hooper systems. which means the channel would be only for those who have a Hooper.
You mean "soon" I can control the weather with my Hopper? Local, national or worldwide?

;)
:oldwink

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Here we go again. After four years, Dish and 21st Century Fox are apparently headed for their second fee fight. This time over the 2014 College Football games on Fox Sports 1. Obviously, someone hasn't learned their lesson, yet, and I wonder who the guilty party is? I am a Dish customer, and no matter how greedy Fox is getting, I have locked out Fox Sports 1 on my TV sets, and I am NOT going to unlock that channel until the two companies can grow up, and stop this game of chicken. I find this action Totally Unacceptable, and I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS B.S.

i bet it's a weather app for Hooper systems. which means the channel would be only for those who have a Hooper.
I doubt it. Why two weather apps?

If ever. They have been known to uplink things that later "disappeared."

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

Reactions: Tampa8
that is what i am thinking maybe it is for local weather it will proabley will be turned on today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)