REAL WORLD Mexico City (or farther south...) Shaw Direct report wanted...

What are you watching on AMC 21? Claro?

Nope, I refer to the PBS channels on the NorthAmerican footprint, and I know that in Villahermosa there is good reception for such.
Well just a thought, since you mentioned you´re looking for some sats to point your extra dishes. ;)

DJdish said:
Nope, I refer to the PBS channels on the NorthAmerican footprint, and I know that in Villahermosa there is good reception for such.
Well just a thought, since you mentioned you´re looking for some sats to point your extra dishes. ;)

Thanks DJ, I'll give it a shot.

Need Shaw Direct service (programming) in Mexico City ASAP

I'm hoping you guys are still using this forum and are still in MX. I need programming in Mexico City ASAP. receiver and large dish are already in place. Any help would be appreciated. Know someone offering programming down there? Anyone wanna share?

You can do it on the four footer with good results, I just did an install on a six footer and got 99% signal but had a lot of trouble getting signal on a 2.4mt glass dish.
not all dishes are made equal.
Hope this helps

You can do it on the four footer with good results, I just did an install on a six footer and got 99% signal but had a lot of trouble getting signal on a 2.4mt glass dish.
not all dishes are made equal.
Hope this helps

Have you tried locking the 2 sats, with the 6 footer ? and if so what kind of signal strength did you get ?

Have you tried locking the 2 sats, with the 6 footer ? and if so what kind of signal strength did you get ?

Just did another 6 ft.dish metal not glass. and got a 92 on F1 & 85 on F2 (same dish)

We can offer programming for shaw direct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)