Referal Question

toricred

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 6, 2004
New Mexico
I've given out two referrals in the last month and both of them have told me they've already had their install and activation. When I look at My Referrals list on the Dish web site they are both still listed as with nothing for Activated. Is there a delay or a way I can check what is going on with Dish? I wasn't actively trying to get the PS4 with referrals, but these two came to me and if I can find one more then I'd like to be able to get the PS4.

I don't know of any delay. I too have gotten two referrals this month and they both showed as activated immediately.

A friend of mine got a referral that showed up immediately but then when the tech showed up at his friend's house and couldn't get a signal with the Dish they took my friend's referral away (i.e. the activation date went back to blank).

You should be able to call Dish and have them check on it.

I don't know how much this information is helping, but that's my experience.

The certificate must have been applied to the account before it was installed. Otherwise it won't go through. However, you can have them contact us with thier account information to see if the promotion applied. From their we can figure out how to get it applied.

I just used a referral to sign up one of my friends and it showed on my account instantly. You should make sure they did actually use it and if it was not expired.

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)