retailer question

pabeader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 18, 2004
OTP Georgia
I am trying to go through my local retailer to get HD installed. He is having trouble getting a response from Dish in regard to this request. Not a NO, not a YES. Just nothing.

Is there a number that I can call? Or a place I can e-mail (not ceo@.... tried that)

thanks for the help

ajax33

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2007
North Liberty, IA
Are you needing to add a HD receiver as well as have the dish installed? If so just call dish yourself, most times things like that are much much better handled by yourself rather than a retailer who doesn't care so much if you get it or not.

pabeader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 18, 2004
OTP Georgia
I called dish and they sent out two different installers that said they couldn't see 61.5 or 129. ended up leaving me with a 625, which is nice, being a DVR and all. But not what I was looking for.
I called the local guy and he found both satellites without even trying hard. I already knew that it would be no problem but I couldn't get either Dish installer to listen. The local guy just wants to make sure he's going to paid for the work. I can understand that. I'm just very impatient.

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
If the installer isn't an authorized DISH Network retailer, you'll have to go through some hoops and submit a bill that they may only pay a portion of. I don't think there is much in it for the retailer in the case of an upgrade. My retailer gave me a dish and a receiver and sent me home to install it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)