Science Channel Package?

tornado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Tulsa
What is the cheapest package that has the Science Channel in HD?
Searched the Dish website for a while and could not find it listed in any of the core packages.
I really enjoyed it when it was in free preview and was curious.
Why is this information not listed on Dish's website?

I do like the idea of the Science Channel in the Smart Pack in HD. Difficult to resist. Smart Pack seems like my best most affordable possibility.
I MAY end up signing up for Science Channel since I liked the channel if I can only find a way to afford it.
I never found the page for the station itself. I even used search and went to the core packages pages individually. I did not do the package comparison which seems to produce the complete channel listing. This seems frustrating. I gave up and came here.
Thank you.

I signed up for the Smart Pack at $36.99 per month to get the Science Channel.
I will be charged a $5.00 downgrade fee if I cancel the package within first month.
As an added bonus I will get another channel that I wanted to watch a couple of times over the last few months but couldn't, and some other channels.
My mother said, "now matter how good of a deal something is, it's not a good if you cannot afford it". I'm not listening to my mother on this one.
At least, hopefully, I will be able to enjoy some TV. I really have a lot of stress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts