Seattle HD Locals

Nice!! Hopefully they are live and broadcasting soon. Did they move ALL of our locals or only 4,5, 7 and 13?

philhu said:
The Seattle hd locals are already on BEV :D :D :rolleyes:

Not only that, but BEV includes the PBS local. Neither E* or D* are carrying any PBS HD. (BEV also carries Boston locals.)

...mike

Seattle HD Quality

My 622 is a few weeks out yet so I would enjoy hearing your opinions on the quality of the picture. Both SD and HD content.

At last it is here!

delos said:
My 622 is a few weeks out yet so I would enjoy hearing your opinions on the quality of the picture. Both SD and HD content.

At last it is here!
HD is clearer compared to composite on TV2 in side-by-side (Twin View) on my Sony. Even watching SD content on KIRO. KOMO HD news is amazing. I don't have OTA HD to compare it to.

Audio synch during Lost last night on KOMO was terrible. The other channels seemed fine, however.

A few audio synch and garble issues, but not bad tonight. I'm impressed with the PQ, even on the boxed non-HD programming. Colors are crisper, richer and more vibrant and the HD programming (though quite likely HDlite), looks far better than the SD channels. Overall, I'm pleased. :)

Where's KCPQ though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)