Sling adpater

Just to confirm. If I buy sling adapter through Dish, then the remote viewing app for PC, Android, IOS is included? Or, do I have to pay $30 per device?

ndcart said:
Just to confirm. If I buy sling adapter through Dish, then the remote viewing app for PC, Android, IOS is included? Or, do I have to pay $30 per device?

The apps for pc, tablets & smartphones are free. You need to have your compatible receiver connected to your broadband and your sling connected to receiver & you got yourself tv anywhere.

Offcourse you will be able to watch it on any 1 device at a time

The DISH Remote Access application is free. To access Live TV or DVR content from your receiver connected with the Sling Adapter, you will need to log into DISHOnline.com.

Also note ... that if you do buy more than one .. ie. you have 2 or more 722's ... dish doesn't use a separate logon so when you log into DO/DRA (web or app) it will leave you with which ever sling/receiver was last in use.

If there's two of you (you & significant other) ... :) feuds have erupted over less.. :)

I just left Dish and am trying to get rid of my sling adapter that I used on my 722k. If anyone is interested please PM me to discuss. Mods I apologize if it was inappropriate to post this here.

I use the sling adaptor all the time, so it's been well worth the hassle. I've had some issues with recorded content playing or even showing up. Their was also a time that the iOS app wouldn't connect to the receiver but the computer would. The service can be a bit buggy at times so don't expect it to always work. I also have a fast connection and a reliable ISP, this is something you should take into consideration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)