Sorry, but I just have to boast about Matt

MoHo

Original poster
Jun 21, 2012
Louisiana
Since I've been dealing with satelliteguys, I have needed help twice and both times Matt (Speedy Gonzolas) came to the rescue. I just want to express to all that he is awesome with his help and does everything he can possibly do without delay. I'm sure the others are good too, but I just have to give Matt a pat on the back and a Large Thank You. Great Service!!!!!! Service like that is hard to find.
Steve

Matt has helped me a few times also along with a few of the other DIRT members. Couldn't ask for anything better, positive results without hype every time.

Yep, Matt recently did me more than right. He's a class act (as are all the DIRT members)!!!

What I find amazing is all the support dish has. From matt and all other dirt members, to dish chat on the website...to being open 24 hours. I called direct at 2:00am last week,with a ird/access card question.....said they where closed. After I listend to the elevator music for 29 min. Wtf...thats 29min wasted. Uverse..use to take an hour + to get help there. I know comcast is closed at a certin point sat eveing...same for sunday. Dish customer support is just awesome...best around period

I also have to tip my hat to the Dirt team. They make this site which is already good even better. It has to be difficult for them... there hasn't been a lot of positives lately as DISH hasn't really done a lot of "noteworthy additions" in quite a while and in the meantime has been in several fee battles and lost a few channels. Most of what is posted here is negative. Yet somehow they hang in there and are incredible in their help. I've been helped by Matt, Zach and Mary at different times and they're always the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)