Status
Please reply by conversation.

bratboy

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2005
Denver CO
Is anyone else located in Denver having any signal breakup issues? I was trying to watch a show on MSNBC and am getting a lot of breakup today. I missed the CE this weekend as I didn't get my customary email so had assumed they were skipping this week so Im running the CE from 3/13

Not even sure if this is the best forum to be asking this so I may also post in the main DTVHD forum as well

Just ran the signal meter, both are showing fluctuation of between 97 and 98. Strangely enough the stuff on MSNBC now isn't having the breakup problem so maybe it was something to do with the one show I was watching about Jonestown.

Guess I'm just stupid or something. I assumed the tuner meters read the signal strength of whatever channel each tuner was on so all I did was turn to msnbc, hit record and then pulled up the guide selected an HD movie channel, think it was ShowtimeHD, so that I knew each tuner was set to something different. Then went in to setup - Sat/Antenna and then from that page I selected View signal meter.

Did I do things wrong and if so how do I do it correctly? I know on the first page you can go thru changing satellite numbers which ones would I want to change to and then check signal meter's for in Denver?

The signal strength screen shows a chart for each TP on the selected satellite. You can select a different satellite and input. There is also a signal meter which will show the selected strength for individual TPs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)