Star Trek: November 17th

Not charged until it ships.

Didn't think the Amazon price was that good. I will get the movie, (I know, surprising, after whining and moaning about how it ruined star trek, but I still want the BD); but will get it locally on sale. I am sure I'll be able to find it for $20.

Doesn't Ceaser's have a Omnimax still?

I've never been, but remember the dome growing up. They dumped that during the renovations they've done over the last 10 or so years.

What about the one at the Luxor?

It doesn't show real movies, just 'hey, this would be cool on a big screen' stuff like Fighter Pilot and stuff.

Edit: Just found a comment on a review of the Luxor IMAX... they've removed it, in it's place is now the Bodies and Titanic exhibits (these are really awesome, need to go do Bodies sometime).

Don- Did you see the movie in the theater?

I didn't see it in the theater but downloaded it off the internet. PQ was very bad because it was not HD, more like bad VHS copy, but I can see the story. The acting was really bad in parts so if you were hoping for a typical quality film we've had in the past, I suppose you'll be disappointed.

Having said that, I will get the Blu Ray to complete my collection, just as I did Clone Wars for my Star Wars collection.

mestevo- Thanks for the update on the Luxor IMAX. I'll be at CES in January barring any family emergencies. Have all my reservations made. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)