Star Trek: November 17th

Best Buy also has it for $19.99. That is the price online. You just have to tell them to price match themselves in the store.

They also only have the DVD version at our Movie Gallery. What the hell?

Our Movie Gallery is like that sometimes too. They had 2 blu-rays though, but I ended up buying it at Wal-mart.

I have called corporate Movie Gallery and complained about their selection.

Got mine today, Amazon delivered. First impression is, the case is unimpressive. Don't know when I'll get to watch it.

Rented it at Blockbuster. Got there at Noon and they had 45 BD copies left. Store manager thought it would be the top rental of the year.

Anyway, the quality was very good but I still think the acting by young Spock was rather amateurish and disappointing. Young Kirk did a great job.

Now, I'm off to buy the full release as the Blockbuster BD rental is just the movie disk.

Our Movie Gallery is like that sometimes too. They had 2 blu-rays though, but I ended up buying it at Wal-mart.

I have called corporate Movie Gallery and complained about their selection.

I ended up just downloading it on PS3. Really suprised it was on there that early.

Gonna watch it tonight

I broke down and ordered it with the metal Enterprise ship from Amazon. Looking forward to the extras to watch this weekend.

Did anyone understand the title of the sequel they said at the very end of the credits (commentary on)? He whispered it so it was hard to understand.

At my store, the big display near the door did not have BD. Had to go back to electronics.
It was at neither place here. Front or electronics. Very odd, because this is the first time I can recall them not having the blu ray version on release day.

It was at neither place here. Front or electronics. Very odd, because this is the first time I can recall them not having the blu ray version on release day.
That was why I pre-ordered, didn't hit Wally World yesterday so do not know if it was here or not... (was out of town, no Target locally either)

Maybe they were sold out. Three left when I got there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)