Statement from HBO Regarding Cinemax on Dish Network.

Not true Cinemax had Constantine before HBO . . .

I see Hbo and Cinemax being packaged together for a new low price to hide the new price increase that both services are asking for. EIther that or Cinemax going away since they only show the same stuff that Hbo already has shown first. I rarely watch Cinemax or Skinemax after hours.

I agree,
you dont remove all mentions of a pay service from your website.
you dont cancel a Free Preview of a premium service at the last moment.
you dont change search engines to point all searches for Cinemax to Starz instead.
you dont remove online ordering of a popular premium channel

You can add blacking out Cinemax on mail offers. I got a please come back to Dish offer in the mail today (though I never left :rolleyes: ) and on the line that says "FREE 3 months of HBO, Cinemax,Showtime OR Starz" the Cinemax part has been blacked out.

Maybe Cinemax is going bye bye and they will cut the price of the premium packs?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO way this is Dish we are talking about. They would just cut Cinemax out and still charge the same price.

Any carrier

Maybe Cinemax is going bye bye and they will cut the price of the premium packs?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO way this is Dish we are talking about. They would just cut Cinemax out and still charge the same price.

Any of our carriers would do it. E*, D* or cable. They all like to get the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

We haven't heard anything about Cinemax going away, as for the Dish thing going on. I think this is over the price increase that takes place after the first of the year.

Wow! They blacked out the name Cinemax on a mailing?

That's a very interesting development. Nothing accidental about that.

Then add in the elimination of all references on their web site.

There is no question that something is going on.

There's apparently more going on, than you all think. According to the website, Dish HD Platinum and AEP are not available anymore. HD Gold and Top180 are the highest packages available right now. What does this mean to me, if I have Platinum? Am I gonna get downgraded to HD Gold soon? Also will that cause me to pay the DVR fee again?

There's apparently more going on, than you all think. According to the website, Dish HD Platinum and AEP are not available anymore. HD Gold and Top180 are the highest packages available right now. What does this mean to me, if I have Platinum? Am I gonna get downgraded to HD Gold soon?

you still can get the Platunum pkg, you just have to order it over the phone, and for a small moment last week I saw the platnium avaliable, (but did not sho Max as a set of channels).

on another note: isn't Max owned and run by HBO, could it just be a merge?

e.,.b

you still can get the Platunum pkg, you just have to order it over the phone, and for a small moment last week I saw the platnium avaliable, (but did not sho Max as a set of channels).

on another note: isn't Max owned and run by HBO, could it just be a merge?

e.,.b

Not sure. Just makes me wonder why AEP and HD Platinum are not offered on the website anymore. They still could call it AEP or Platinum, if they merge. You'd still have a "Everything" pack.

Here is what I see. This computer was just formatted and has a clear cache. :)

Attachments

• whatisee2.jpg
    whatisee2.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 246

622 UHF remote, control TV1 functions?

622 Sd Ota?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)