Subscribing to DirecTV in Canada

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Wow just had the craziest experience dealing with the above company over email. Reads from the bottom up.

I'm actually still in shock at the lack of customer service. This company does not deserve anyone's business.

-------------------------------------
Ryan
to Directv
3 minutes agoDetails
Wow, this is comical. I can't believe this. Do you not like to make sales? What kind of business practice is this. I'm posting this email trail on all the satellite forums that I frequent so people can realize what kind of company this is.

Good luck staying in business with customer service like this.

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013, Directv Dish Co wrote:
Go f**k yourself scum. No f**king free directv. Not happening for you.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™III

Ryanwrote:
I'm asking you to explain the directv free forlife promotion on your website. Do you not want to make a sale? I know there is a cost involved somewhere.. Can you at least try to act like a business and explain your products to me?

You have horrible customer service. English is obviously not your first language. What language do you speak maybe I can can translate my text to it and you can try to understand that I would like information on the packages on your website.

Thanks

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013, Directv Dish Co wrote:
Nothing free.

Ryan wrote:
I'm confused. I'm inquiring about the promotion on your website?

PREMIER PAK WITH NO MONTHLY
GET H24 WITH PREMIER PAK...NO MONTHLY FEE.
FREE FOR LIFE

Does it not exist anymore?

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Directv Dish Co wrote:
No free directv. Bye

Ryan wrote:
Hello, Can you explain to me how the free directv works?

Thanks
------------------------------------------

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I'm really sorry I referred them! I never used them myself but a friend did and had good luck.. Crazy! Where is your buddy located? I assume Toronto?

wish i saw this earlier. Those guys are crooks. I emailed them once and got a similar rude response when i asked for two HD24's. These guys are just account stacking and im sure they will get shut down in no time. I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. amttg is more reputable however the cost to get setup with them is quite pricey. Your best bet is if you have friends/family in the states that can setup an account for you or if someone on the form is willing to help ya out. I too was searching for quite some time. Found an old friend whose going to help me out, however Its only one receiver even though i have 3 TVs. I had hoped for 2 receivers but it was a no go. But hey at the end of the day one is better then none.

Hey guys, I live in Newfoundland, Canada and have only used Dish or directv for about 10 years now at least. If the op has still not found a solution I can give him a number for a company in Maine that will take care of him no problem. In all the years I have dealt with them never a single issue. Pay by CC every month just like a regular subscriber would.

I am currently on dish getting sats 110 and 119. 129 seems to be just a touch too low for me and I am having a devil of a time finding 72.7 or 61.5. I have b oth an EA and WA setup to try with.

Been a long time reader here, love all the info. :)

Hey guys, I live in Newfoundland, Canada and have only used Dish or directv for about 10 years now at least. If the op has still not found a solution I can give him a number for a company in Maine that will take care of him no problem. In all the years I have dealt with them never a single issue. Pay by CC every month just like a regular subscriber would.

I am currently on dish getting sats 110 and 119. 129 seems to be just a touch too low for me and I am having a devil of a time finding 72.7 or 61.5. I have b oth an EA and WA setup to try with.

Been a long time reader here, love all the info. :)

Can you PM me the info, I have a guy in BC I use, but wouldn't mind someone a little closer to home

Hi, could you please PM the info. thanks
:)

Been a long time reader here, love all the info.

Could someone please pm me contact info for getting programming. Lost programming last week - thinking he didn't pay his bill and can't get ahold of him for anything. Would love if there was someone in Alberta but at this point just need someone reliable. Also does anyone know if I can keep using the receiver I have or if I have to buy a whole new one? Appreciate any help

I have a guy in Toronto who can help anybody also. pm me

Just as an update my "guy" is not in the business anymore...

I'm a little worried as even all the other ads in my local Kjiji (Toronto) offering a similar service has disappeared. Hmmmm

Just as an update my "guy" is not in the business anymore...

I'm a little worried as even all the other ads in my local Kjiji (Toronto) offering a similar service has disappeared. Hmmmm

Your guy in Toronto, if I am thinking of the right guy has been flagged by DTV and is currently being prosecuted in Canada. You can send me a PM to find out how I know this if you are interested.

I too got a incredibly rude response from the directvdish.co people.

I'm in Toronto, can someone PM me contact info of someone who can get me setup with DirecTV?

Thanks,

I was about to :welcome you to Satelliteguys seeing this is your first post, but you have been a member for almost two years! :)

Thanks on the info needing a new receiver. Can anyone pm me about who to contact to get up and running again. Wonder if my "guy" got hit too

Glad I found this forum. A Canadian forum I regularly post on under same name won't allow such discussion. Hoping to find a company that can help me subscribe to Directv. I am in Toronto. I understand the sensitivity so if you'd prefer to PM me a name and phone number, I'd really appreciate it. I also have a friend with a place in Florida whose address I could use but I don't have a US credit card.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)