Suits (USA)

Great Season Finale last night and Mike got to tap Rachel last night and should be great next season ;) :D :)

I didn't care for the finale to much. Too much, too fast. Seemed like they glossed over a whole lot.

S~

Th show returns July 16th after Covert affairs and good back to back shows on Tuesday Nights...Word around the office is that along with the Pearson/Darby merger came a "British Harvey". Meet Max Beesley who'll be playing him. Tell us if you think he'll be any bit as charming as our Harvey. Max Beesley Joins USA’s ‘Suits’, Erika Alexander Boards AMC’s ‘Low Winter Sun’ http://www.deadline.com/2013/04/max...s-erika-alexander-boards-amcs-low-winter-sun/

FWIW for us cable cutters. Amazon prime has released last summer's Suits and Covert Affairs for free instant streaming.

Next Episode: Season 3 Premiere

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"The Arrangement": Jessica's new partnership is tested; Harvey must prove a high-profile client's innocence; Mike tries to manage the fallout from his revelation.

S~

Great start to the season and see how it plays out!! Any word if it is renewed for next season? Since it was for 3 season in the beginning to start out!! :)

Too early yet. We'll have to see how season 3 does. I thought it was a pretty good episode. It is going to be a busy season.

S~

Should be good show tonight and next weeks should be interesting when a person same style as Harvey shows up at the firm!! :)

Should be great rest of season and now getting more interesting with Harvey trying to take Jessica out!! :)

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 4

Tuesday, August 5, 2013

"Conflict of Interest": Harvey's defense hits a roadblock when aspects of the murder trial are at odds with Louis' case.

S~

I had to rerecord the episode due to Directv's problems with USA the other day. I will watch it this afternoon.

Really good episode. Anyone know how many episodes are left in this season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts