Suits (USA)

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 10 (Midseason Finale)

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"Stay": An old nemesis returns; Harvey and Scottie are on opposing sides again; Louis ends up in Sheila's crosshairs; Mike and Rachel are under Jessica's scrutiny.

S~

One thing I've learned, never, ever give the other half an ultimatum. You'll lose every time. :D

Very good. Can't wait for the final 6 of the season. Nice of Rachel to get a little consideration for herself.

S~

I recommend the series to everyone! :)
Wish more shows were this good!
Just had a marathon, watching seasons 1, 2, & 3, recently.
Much better than an episode per week!
Made more sense, too.
One of the few series I keep in 720p.

USA Network Renews Suits for Season 4
USA Network on Thursday renewed its top-notch legal/workplace/relationship drama Suits for another season.
The 16-episode Season 4 will premiere sometime in 2014. The final six episodes of the third season are set to unspool during the first quarter of 2014, after NBC’s Winter Olympics coverage has wrapped.“As a leading cable drama, Suits is at the top of its game and continues to grow in the key demographics, drawing a passionate, young and loyal audience,” USA president Chris McCumber said in a statement. “[Series creator] Aaron Korsh consistently pushes the boundaries of storytelling and the series promises to deliver a provocative fourth season.”

Next Episode: Season 3, Episode 12

Thursday, March 13, 2014

"Yesterday's Gone": Jessica finds an unlikely friend in Harvey as her concerns continue to mount.

S~

Sorry I forgot to list last week's episode.

Was good start to rest of this season and will get better when Louis finds out the secret and will Louis be the one that has the heart attack it looks like it when he is about to expose Mike!! ;) :)

Was good start to rest of this season and will get better when Louis finds out the secret and will Louis be the one that has the heart attack it looks like it when he is about to expose Mike!! ;) :)

As long as Mike is costar of the show his secret will be safe... They really need to get him to go to night school or something to get a real degree even if it is not from Harvard...

Donna played Lewis beautifully. I think she even surprised herself.

Just to get myself back up to speed, I rewatched the previous ep last night, first.
I was waiting for Donna to hold out her hand and take the unopened transcript, and run it through her shredder. ;)

Great Season Finale!! :) Question: What about Jessica on Suits?
Ausiello: Pearson Specter’s boss lady is getting some romance next season! “There is talk of adding a love interest for Jessica and we are heavily exploring that,” reveals executive producer Aaron Korsh. And it sounds like she’s not the only one getting lucky. “We are attempting…to give Donna a story of her own that is not law-firm based, and I think we’ll try to do that a little bit more as the season goes,” teases Korsh. “But [the arc of Season 4 is] a little bit of a firm story and it’s Jessica’s love interest. So we’re not going to focus too much on Donna’s love interest in the first half of the season.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)