Sunday Ticket litigation

I didn't say it would disappear, I said it isn't going to go anywhere. I couldn't care less how embarrassing or revealing it is to the NFL, I just don't see why it would result in anything meaningful for fans or change how things are being done today, nor would it have any impact on the draft.
NFL owners be embarrassed? Just like MLB they hid the books, and why would they do that? Probably because they are making insane money and if the Union, and Players find out, wages go up, and take some profit away.

Just look at what the Dodgers did signing 2 players.

NFL owners be embarrassed? Just like MLB they hid the books, and why would they do that? Probably because they are making insane money and if the Union, and Players find out, wages go up, and take some profit away.

Just look at what the Dodgers did signing 2 players.

The NFL shares the bulk of it's revenue with the NFLPA. It's how the salary cap is determined - the more the NFL makes the more players are paid. There are other aspects that don't pertain to that sharing, but just because they're not a public company doesn't mean it's bad that their finances aren't transparent.