TBS HD is a disgrace!!! WINS THE WOBA so far

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
everytime I look at that channel in my guide, I just turned my side ways... What F**** A***** Channel.... What A F**** disgrace....

Just venting frustration on this F****** channel.....

WE HAVE HIT A LOW WITH THIS CHANEL .... AT LEAST A&E HAD TWO F***** CHANNELS IN HD WHEN THEY STARTED.

everytime I look at that channel in my guide, I just turned my side ways... What F**** A***** Channel.... What A F**** disgrace....

Just venting frustration on this F****** channel.....

WE HAVE HIT A LOW WITH THIS CHANEL .... AT LEAST A&E HAD TWO F***** CHANNELS IN HD WHEN THEY STARTED.

:up:up:up

I sure hope you have sent an un censored version to TBS also. After all it is their doings. In time this will get better as more HD content is produced yadda... yadda... yadda....

TBS currently runs its original series “My Boys” and “The Bill Engvall Show,” as well as first-run series “Tyler Perry’s House of Payne,” in HD. “Seinfeld” and “Sex and the City” will be upconverted from standard definition, while some later seasons of “Friends” and “Everybody Loves Raymond” will be in HD.

TBS Launching HD Channel Sept. 1 - TVWeek - News

How F**** ironic is the above quote....

That's because it was one of the "pretend" HD channels so D* could brag about how many they had. E* wasn't supposed to get it but we all whined and griped.

That's why this whole push for HD channels is a big scam. It's all about marketing numbers to gain new subscribers. The big argument in support of the hd channels is, well you gotta start somewhere. Well, I don't buy it. Well, people got their wish, lots of channels with little or no hd. Now that the channels are there, programmers can take their sweet time adding new hd content because there is no immediacy for them to add it and they have another way to get advertising to viewers in the name of not so HD.

If TBS didn't fire up a HD channel we would have been hearing about how the heck can they show the MLB divison playoffs in SD. What stinks is that even for their new original programming they aren't showing it in HD. Hopefully they'll get their act together soon.

That's because it was one of the "pretend" HD channels so D* could brag about how many they had. E* wasn't supposed to get it but we all whined and griped.

Maybe if the baseball fans wouldn't have cried about it enough we might have had SciFi instead.... but we've got TBS-NoHD instead.

No telling what they had planned.

Tnt Hd

Only trouble w/ loosing TNT HD is that they have some good original series that are in HD. I really like The Closer. They ran that mini-series about the Old West that got emmys.

I have seen a couple of episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond that were not stretched, appeared to be HD.

If someone does see any hd on tbs please post the program and time. I have yet to see ANYTHING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts