The Blacklist

Fun season finale. I'm surprised the question of Liz has been answered already, thought they might drag that out a bit more. If there is a spinoff for Tom on the way they are going to have to resolve what's up with him pretty quick.

My gut thinks Kaplan will be around. I can't recall, was there an episode delving into the relationship between Red and Kaplan like there was with Dembe? If not there may be one coming soon.

Looking forward to more Blacklist in the fall.

The fact that Megan Boone was always in the opening credits after her "death" was, to me, a dead giveaway she wasn't dead.

I really can't fathom how Tom and Lizzie will suddenly be split up again, so Tom can spin off into his own series after they just had a baby together. I just don't see how there will be enough story line to spread between the two shows , unless they decide to split up and Tom has nothing to do with his baby any more.

Who knows how the writers will take care of that.

Tom said in an interview that he will still be on The Blacklist and that there would be crossovers with The Blacklist: Redemption.

This is something of what Tom has said in interviews:

The actor explained that he will be in a number of episodes in Season 4 of The Blacklist – and everything between him, Liz, and baby Agnes will be resolved........

If Masha (a.k.a. Liz) continues to work for Red, or even if she goes back to work for the FBI, it would be kinda difficult to have a regular family, that is if Tom is working on her mom´s business, that is with Scottie.

Nonetheless, sounds like a complicated and interesting season 4 for The Blacklist and at least for me, an interesting The Blacklist: Redemption spin off series.

If Masha (a.k.a. Liz) continues to work for Red, or even if she goes back to work for the FBI, it would be kinda difficult to have a regular family, that is if Tom is working on her mom´s business, that is with Scottie.

Nonetheless, sounds like a complicated and interesting season 4 for The Blacklist and at least for me, an interesting The Blacklist: Redemption spin off series.
Just hope that they aren't thinning out the original series in order to do the spin off. Then two weak series without interest collapse.

Just hope that they aren't thinning out the original series in order to do the spin off. Then two weak series without interest collapse.

I hope the series stays strong.

In the season finale it sounded like Red was parting ways with the FBI, which kinda made sense if Liz was no longer alive, and Red´s only reason to give himself and help the FBI was because of Liz.

So, I guess things should go back to, not sure what, Liz´s situation has to be solved now.

Hopefully she can go back to her job at the Bureau and have Red assist him as before.

In such case maybe Tom wouldn´t have much to do there, and could work full time with his mother.

I like that Scottie character, I think she was great in the second episode in which she had a part.:D

And Red wants to kill Masha's father.

I´d like to see what happens with that, I´d assume Red knows who Kirk really is.

And now Masha, meeting her real father (I do believe he´s the real McCoy), that´s gonna be interesting.

As I said before, now it wouldn´t surprise me if Karerina Restova is still alive.

Think I'll need to watch last season´s finale to refresh my memory.

But I think last season ended with the words "I'm your father"......:imconfused

I just watched the finale from last year finally and I totally guessed it after she died, way before they showed Liz back.

Just watched tonight's episode, won't comment about it yet.

But I saw the promo for next week's episode, and there's something I just don't like about it. :(

At this point I no longer care who's Lizzie's real father.

Wish things would get back to normal, whatever normal is supposed to be this season. :imconfused

Wish they had shown how Red and Mr. Kaplan met, their background, etc, just like they did with Dembe.

R.I.P. Mr Kaplan... oh wait we have learned that in this series the dead can come back....;)

Reactions: fredp and norman881
IMO last episode was an improvement.

But I enjoyed this series much more back when life was simple and there were no babies involved. :rolleyes: