The Blacklist

Mid season break.... The way this story is going its more like broken. Could care less about Kirk. The baby stuff, maybe, maybe not concluded. Mr Kaplan... WTF... Were you abused by a violent father, or husband or whatever to say you understood and accepted what Red did and still want his forgiveness? Well you can cook, who knew! I wonder how sincere Red was when he told Dembe he was sorry for what he did to Kate.

I don't believe Red was sorry about what Kaplan,

I can't believe he missed the fatal shot at such distance, makes me wonder, did he just try to scare the heckoutta her?
or make belive Dembe, she's dead, why would he leave her body out there not even hiding it?

Strange.....

Anyway, I hope i don't see more of that baby, anymore, hope the show would get back as it was on season 1

Reactions: norman881
The Blacklist Redemption will start on February 23, apparently taking over Red and Lizzie's time slot.

Red and Lizzie come back from their winter break, next week.

Reactions: norman881
I think this show will go back to its high standard now, no more kidnapped baby, Mr Kaplan's position being now covered, and Tom soon to start working full time with his mother.

Red is back tonight, and I guess there are just a few episodes left, until Blacklist Redemption takes over the time slot on February 23

Well I'm glad Ressler's family issue didn't turn into an another heartbreak after all we've been through with Lizzie... As for Mrs Kaplan showing up here's a scenario: Recruited to help take down Red by whom ever is pulling the strings this season it turns out to be a rouse.. Suspend disbelief, even Mrs. K's shooting was part of it to make it so convincing that there would be no doubt that she wants to kill Red.

Tom and The Blacklist Redemption premiere tonight.

Not sure exactly how this will work, there was mention of some kind of crossover, but it sounded to me like Tom would be in both shows, so I don't expect to see Red and Lizzie for a while.

Tom and The Blacklist Redemption premiere tonight.

Not sure exactly how this will work, there was mention of some kind of crossover, but it sounded to me like Tom would be in both shows, so I don't expect to see Red and Lizzie for a while.

I believe Blacklist is on vacation while Redemption is showing.

Wow just couldn't believe what happened at the end.. Wow.

As for Redemption I like the characters, not bad, will check the next episode.