The Flash

Well at least one question has been answered.

I still do not exactly understand what Wells is up to... Is he helping Barry because he needs Barry to become the Anti Flash? Is he the Anti Flash but has reformed? He has access to the future, he appears to come from the future.

What if Eddie somehow discovers Well's Reverse Flash suit,steals it,& in the future,because Iris leaves him for Barry,decides to become the 2nd Reverse Flash to pay Barry back,especially when he discovers that Barry is the Flash,or maybe he discovers that Barry is the Flash AFTER he goes after him..

What if Eddie somehow discovers Well's Reverse Flash suit,steals it,& in the future,because Iris leaves him for Barry,decides to become the 2nd Reverse Flash to pay Barry back,especially when he discovers that Barry is the Flash,or maybe he discovers that Barry is the Flash AFTER he goes after him..
:wtf
:oldwink

Taking a wild guess, as I know just enough comic lore to screw everything up.

Wells made reference to the Speed Force and tapping into it with the tachyon device. My guess, as Barry's abilities increase, so does the energy of the Speed Force around him, thereby giving Wells greater access to heal himself.

Should be a good return and fight with Oliver and Brick tonight and good show!! :)

Watched tonight's episode,then previewed the trailer for the March 17th episode. :((that we have to wait so long),& I'm STILL sticking to this possible scenario

Seeing Grodd last night and upcoming episodes looks like it is going to get interesting!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts