The Flash

I guess I'm a little slow. Because I still don't understand who or what Well's is supposed to be. Can someone explain please?
We just know his name, that he's distantly related to Eddy and that he's from several centuries in the future (based on how long he says Sisco has already been dead to him). It doesn't mean much unless you know the comics or looked up reverse flash in google.

I'm torn about the time travel. Now nothing is permanent. Anything can be reset from the kiss and reveal to Iris to every death in the series so far. (Both things that I expect to be reset.)

I do enjoy watching this show I don't change the channel at for an hour. No dvr here but I wish.
I love it too. My whole family and I look forward each week to this show and I love it's light hearted feel as opposed to the "Arrow" with it's dark gloomy premise each week. I have even started deleting Arrow some weeks, because the information alone sounds dark and gloomy again."Flash" is truly like the way I remember DC comics were like when I was a boy in the 60's and 70s. It almost feels a bit like "nostalgia" when I watch it ,but I know it is a newer version than what I used to read. Either way it is my favorite comic book show.

Tell you guys something Barry's dad on the show he was the flash in the 90s tv show the Flash. I yelled at the tv last Tuesday said they killed sisco. Then I seen them bring him back this week writers can do to a show. Sisco had seen to much you he was going to get bumped off dealing with the mob here.

Yes, that is one of the things I love about Flash is the continuity, by bringing back the original 90s Flash to play the younger Barry's dad, in this show. That attention to details, is why I keep watching.

I never even watched the 90's show so I had no idea that he had played the Flash.

flash-081-aqu072-081.jpg

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts