The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheryl and I have a king size bed with drawers underneath. She used to be a bed-hog, so I had to open up the drawers so I would have a place to sleep. She's better about the space thing now, but she still likes to kick and punch. She says it's accidental, I'm not so sure....

I do it on purpose. I just like to tell Paul it was an accident. ;);)

I figured I would start this for my wife.;)

Talk about what you want, but Mrs Msmith must have the record for living farthest away from her all time favorite sports team. Just wanted to compare.

Husband, this is a test

Using mapquest, how many miles does your wife live from HER favorite sports teams city?

Mrs-Msmith lives 1404.98 miles from the Red Sox. Yes, we live in mississippi....go figure

My wife lives the same distance from her favorite teams that I do.:D

I just talked about on the Duplicate Threads. My 21 yr old passed out at 8:00 pm too many Shots.

And we're not talking about shots on goal either. What a wuss. He fell asleep in the younger childrens bedroom, on the floor, with a hot dog shoved down the back of his pants. Can't wait to show him the video.

Just a quick note to tigerprowler...Frank really hit hard last night and has a hurt arm and leg. He is not doing good. He is taking pain meds. and is in bed. So if anyone wonders where he is...he is :sleeo Talk to you soon. :)

Just a quick note to tigerprowler...Frank really hit hard last night and has a hurt arm and leg. He is not doing good. He is taking pain meds. and is in bed. So if anyone wonders where he is...he is :sleeo Talk to you soon. :)

i hope he gets better soon

Okay, new question for the new wives thread.

If you could go anywhere in the world, with one person of your choice, where and who would that be?

I want to go to New York at Christmas time, and I would probably take my dad because we don't ever get to spend time together anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAA Airshow in Oshkosh, WI

Great iPhone Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)