The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Jr.? well, i do love sleeping while it's raining heavily. i don't mind the lighting as much as i mind the very loud sound it makes if close by
answer from Frank: He quotes Leutinent Dan in Forrest Gump, "Is that the best you can do"!!! I am under the bed when the thunder is close by and so is the cat. ;)

At the time we lived across the street from a liquor store and eyewits said that's where the car came from, so we figure it was a drunk driver. took out our mailbox and one of the columns on our front porch and put a hole in the front of the house and knocked stuff over in our room. But we weren't hurt, so that was all that mattered:)

At the time we lived across the street from a liquor store and eyewits said that's where the car came from, so we figure it was a drunk driver. took out our mailbox and one of the columns on our front porch and put a hole in the front of the house and knocked stuff over in our room. But we weren't hurt, so that was all that mattered:)
LOL that was your first sign living across the street from a liquor store....NO MORE, NO MORE!!! :D

answer from Frank: He quotes Leutinent Dan in Forrest Gump, "Is that the best you can do"!!! I am under the bed when the thunder is close by and so is the cat. ;)

ha! that's funny. i can imagine frank doing that. Hilarius.:D:D

LOL that was your first sign living across the street from a liquor store....NO MORE, NO MORE!!! :D

Actually we had a pretty sweet deal there. We lived across from a liquor store, and a gas station and right next to a great burger joint and bait shop. It worked out nicely when we needed something. The first night that we lived there, we didn't have a can opener, so we went to the resturant and they opened our can for us. Those were the good ol' days.:D

Actually we had a pretty sweet deal there. We lived across from a liquor store, and a gas station and right next to a great burger joint and bait shop. It worked out nicely when we needed something. The first night that we lived there, we didn't have a can opener, so we went to the resturant and they opened our can for us. Those were the good ol' days.:D
You have 2 computers...I am jealous, Frank spent lots on a 40" HD Tv. no 2nd computer yet. Dang I like the TV but 2 pooters would be nice but ...... :D Nice first starter home.

You have 2 computers...I am jealous, Frank spent lots on a 40" HD Tv. no 2nd computer yet. Dang I like the TV but 2 pooters would be nice but ...... :D

Actually HiFi has two computers, I am borrowing one of his. I want my own, but that hasn't happened yet. Soon I hope. Everyone here is supposed to be helping me get one by getting on HiFi's case. We'll see how it goes.:D

Actually HiFi has two computers, I am borrowing one of his. I want my own, but that hasn't happened yet. Soon I hope. Everyone here is supposed to be helping me get one by getting on HiFi's case. We'll see how it goes.:D
Hey HiFi S.O.S. Well I guess that I should sign off so that Frank can get on here too. See ya tomorrow Tigerprowler? ;) Good night.

Oh well Frank was going to get here but he thought that he would run and take the trash out and busted his butt tripping over the box the HDTV came in which the kitty loved to lay on and play on. He tripped over the thing and busted his butt , Frank will be back in a little bit. :eek::D

Well Frank has successfully fallen and I am contemplating whether or not to take him to the ER? He wanted me to get back on here an apologize for him not signing back on....hard head. He thought that he would run out and take the trash before getting on here. Sorry to add a damper to this thread...has been fun but will return after he heals.

Thats it! Thats my power. That and I run like hell to get inside when a storm is around.

Cool power huh?:D

I love thunder storms, I can sleep right through them or I'll sit up and listen to it while looking out the window or sitting on the deck.

Cheryl and I have a king size bed with drawers underneath. She used to be a bed-hog, so I had to open up the drawers so I would have a place to sleep. She's better about the space thing now, but she still likes to kick and punch. She says it's accidental, I'm not so sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)