The new wives thread. And an off the wall question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take you, but you get a vacation to yourself every year (well for the past two years at least) and I think it's about time I get a pretend vacation by myself.:p

Plus, I take you to fantasy island at least once a week, so there!:D;):D
:haha:haha:haha

hmm... let's see.

The wife is a hardcore Maple Leafs fan (she's from Northern Ontario), so we're about 450 miles from her teams in Toronto.

Me, I root for the Ga Tech Yellow Jackets & Georgia Bulldogs, so I'm about 740 miles from my teams in Atlanta & Athens.

Mine are further, but her's are in a different country. :D

I'd take you, but you get a vacation to yourself every year (well for the past two years at least) and I think it's about time I get a pretend vacation by myself.:p

Plus, I take you to fantasy island at least once a week, so there!:D;):D

Hmmmm. Not sure if I want to really know what that means.:eek::D

Okay, new question for the new wives thread.

If you could go anywhere in the world, with one person of your choice, where and who would that be?

I want to go to New York at Christmas time, and I would probably take my dad because we don't ever get to spend time together anymore.

I would go anywhere, I didn't have to take the two kids. I would go all by myself

No, i'm being a very bad wife and I started his so I could pay bills instead of waiting until tonight and while I was on I decided that I would check out the action on here. He'll probably be mad at me when he figures it out.

No, i'm being a very bad wife and I started his so I could pay bills instead of waiting until tonight and while I was on I decided that I would check out the action on here. He'll probably be mad at me when he figures it out.

Who cares:):):) I have to visit while I'm at work. Can't get to the computer at home. Between Paul and the other boys, no time for me.

I think all of the wives need their own computers now! The guys wanted us to join, but they don't give us enough screen time to do our own thing. Shame on them!;):D

by the way do you watch General Hospital? We have a GH thread under ABC that only the wives have been contributing to (with the exception of last night because HiFi was drunk).

by the way do you watch General Hospital? We have a GH thread under ABC that only the wives have been contributing to (with the exception of last night because HiFi was drunk).

I used to until I got married and was pushed out the door to work:):):):)
Can't even catch up on the Soap Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAA Airshow in Oshkosh, WI

Great iPhone Video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)