The Road to SuperBowl XLIV: The Official 2010 NFL Playoffs Thread

So let me get this straight....

There are threads out there calling LeBron James and Peyton Manning "classless" for not offering handshakes immediately following a victory, yet the Warren Sapps of the world get apologized for by calling their terrible acts of violence against woman as "protecting oneself"?! :rolleyes:

GOD OH MIGHTY.....you are starting to pick up her knee jerk reaction bad habits. You two must drink from the same water.

What Lebron games did on the field/court after losing were classless ACTS....YES.
Warren Sapp is an idiot and a coward for hitting a woman.

My comments....AGAIN...for the 3rd time...for those reading impaired....The comment was made about Michael Irvin....I commented that he...AS IN MICHAEL IRVIN....filed a lawsuit to protect himself.

NONE of my comments in a POSITIVE WAY included Warren Sapp.:rolleyes:

Yeah really, it's all about perspective...and hypocrisy. He may have been talking about Michael Irvin protecting himself, I don't know, but either way I haven't seen Warren Sapp called classless here yet.

Perhaps Peyton should have shaken hands with Brees, and then later that night punched his wife. Now that's classy. :rolleyes:

Sandra

LMAO!! It is simply amazing........ wow....that comment explain alot. But it's you being....you!

Priceless.

ABOUT SAPP.....this thread had NOTHING to do with Sapp until someone wanted to to make the U look bad. More than likely, to make me look bad.:haha

YOU made it abuot the U, don't blame anybody else. Gotta take the good with the bad, I'm afraid...Sapp was the bad.

Sandra

I didn't make it about The U. I stated that the U ...IN THE GAME.....GAME....GAME... represented well....in the GAME....did I forget to mention the game?!:rolleyes:

YOU and OTHERS made it about the off the field stuff that had NOTHING to do with....you ready.....??!! The GAME!!

I didn't make it about The U. I stated that the U ...IN THE GAME.....GAME....GAME... represented well....in the GAME....did I forget to mention the game?!:rolleyes:

YOU and OTHERS made it about the off the field stuff that had NOTHING to do with....you ready.....??!! The GAME!!

It did seem appropriate that right before the GAME GAME GAME someone from the U got ARRESTED ARRESTED ARRESTED. :rolleyes:

Sandra

HD was right about the Saints

I've come to the conclusion that this Saints offense is unguarable. This team is practically invincible, especially at home. And just as long as they continue to win, they won't have to worry about playing outside of New Orleans during the playoffs either. That is scary.

The only way to counter this offense is for an opposing team to score more. It's that simple. And there are only two offenses/QB's left that have that type of shot... Mr. Favre and the Vikings and Mr. Manning and the Colts.

HD turned out to be spot-on about the Saints' offense. (Averaged 35.6 points in the playoffs, first Super Bowl winner to lead the league in points since the 1999 Rams). New Orleans' 510 points are the second most ever for a Super Bowl champ behind the aforementioned Rams' 526.

Good call! :up

WOW... watching the 2 hour replay of the Saints parade produced in HD on Benson's FOX8 WVUE station. They did an excellent job on this. I heard they even showed this Live in HD. You definitely can tell New Orleans is used to throwing parades ;)

WOW... watching the 2 hour replay of the Saints parade produced in HD on Benson's FOX8 WVUE station. They did an excellent job on this. I heard they even showed this Live in HD. You definitely can tell New Orleans is used to throwing parades ;)
I'm proud of the way New Orleans handled this long-time coming Superbowl victory. No riots, fires, etc. like I've seen happen elsewhere - and I was expecting the worst with NO's crime history. Handled the victory with class just like they've always handled the defeats.

Wasn't the least surprised at how Indianapolis fans handled the loss either. I've noticed that some fanbases up here in the midwest or awfully poor sports and take losing pretty hard. Guess that comes with living in boring cities. ;)

The Cajun Boy

Ever wonder what Drew Brees screams in the huddle before games? Here is a clip of him at a local joint (Lucky's) following the game, leading the crowd in a pregame-style chant. I don't know about you, but I'd run through a wall for Drew Brees! Wow!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever wonder what Drew Brees screams in the huddle before games? Here is a clip of him at a local joint (Lucky's) following the game, leading the crowd in a pregame-style chant. I don't know about you, but I'd run through a wall for Drew Brees! Wow!

YouTube- Drew Brees teaches Pre-Game chant at Lucy's bar post? Super Bowl
So that's what he yells. Thanks for the link. By the way, the bar is called Lucy's. I remember going there several times, but don't remember leaving. ;)

Brees was on Ellen this morning. Nice guy and a good sport. Nivea was giving $1000 per kiss to charity and Brees ran all over the audience giving everyone a chance, even Ellen's mother. Pretty funny. :)

Wasn't the least surprised at how Indianapolis fans handled the loss either. I've noticed that some fanbases up here in the midwest or awfully poor sports and take losing pretty hard. Guess that comes with living in boring cities. ;)

Care to let on as to where this came from???...:rolleyes:

Other than the fact that only a few fans decided to brave very bad weather to come to the airport to greet the team not knowing when or where at the airport the team was landing, I am unaware of any Indy fans showing more than deep dissapointment at the outcome of the game!!!...:confused:

And btw, I've been to Mason, OH...many times...it isn't exactly the excitement center of the world, either!!!...:neener...;)

I quit going to Kings Island when they quit selling beer!!!...:eek:

And speaking of KI, I was there at my high school prom outing the first weekend it opened!!!...Sheesh, I'm old!!!...:(
:eek: You are old! ;) :D Was "The Beach" there then? I think it has beer...has to with all the rednecks I see going there. :)

I like Kings Island.

Does anyone in the area find it odd that it's called King's Island, but is nowhere near any water? It's weird, Cedar Point in northern Ohio is pretty much an island, but King's Island is completely landlocked.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts