The Walking Dead on AMC

I know who the comics say was killed by Negan, but I think it will be someone else at first and probably the comic person later to drag it out. I the episode was too long. Essentially they were being herded into where Negan wanted them to go....

I would have loved an RPG to hit Negan's men like Daryl did to the motorcycle gang...

I suppose season 7 is going to be the long slog with Negan in change and how Rick's group defeats them...
Oh God , another slow plodding season with Rick trying to kill Negan. Sounds like the Governor story all over again.

The episode was exactly what I thought it was going to be. I thought it was well done overall but hate that it leaves you waiting to find out. I know why they do it but it's frustrating.

I thought the overall season was fantastic though. Possibly the best yet.

I don't believe it's been decided by Gimple, Kirkman, etc who dies yet. Well, at least not 100% decided yet....
From an article at Comicbook.com: In the mean time, Gimple doesn't think fans should waste their time trying to figure out who spent their last day on earth this Sunday. According to him, the answers aren't there yet.
Read an interview with Norman Reedus and he said he knows who dies. There were other stories about how Rick was late to work because he couldn't sleep after reading the script and finding out who died and similar reactions from others in the cast. I think it's safe to say they do actually know.

Read an interview with Norman Reedus and he said he knows who dies. There were other stories about how Rick was late to work because he couldn't sleep after reading the script and finding out who died and similar reactions from others in the cast. I think it's safe to say they do actually know.
And I keep telling you that it's [_____].

Season premiere is this weekend.

Any guessing on who got Lucille's "love"?

I'm thinking they're going to stretch things out and not tell us until next next week.
But my money is on Abraham.

Nicotero said in an interview a few weeks ago that there are "deaths". Most evidence (if you follow any of the 'spoiler' groups) is that it's Glenn and Abraham as they've not been involved in any filming. On one hand, I keep thinking it's not Glenn based on it's supposed to be him and the writers like to change things to throw people off. Now though, people could be thinking that and then the writers go back to the written version after all.

I also wondered if it could be Maggie only. Well, her and her unborn child as that would satisfy Nicotero's comment that there's more than one death.

Negan does say the person takes "it like a champ" and not to sound sexist, that doesn't seem like something you'd say to or about a woman. Ooooh, that sounded ever more sexist now, saying a woman can't be a champion.... Oh well, it still sounds like something said to a man to me.

I read some say it will be both Maggie and Glenn who get the bat. I think maybe Abraham and Glenn.
I'd be really surprised if Maggie got it.

Abraham & Glenn are the two I think it would be (in that order). Without going into comic spoilers, there are very good reasons why it would be them and not Maggie.

Of course Daryl is (and always will be) a wildcard as he's an original tv character.

I'd be really surprised if Maggie got it.

Abraham & Glenn are the two I think it would be (in that order). Without going into comic spoilers, there are very good reasons why it would be them and not Maggie.

Of course Daryl is (and always will be) a wildcard as he's an original tv character.
No way to tell, people tell me they won't read the comics because it will spoil it for them well I read the comics it this is the perfect reason it does not spoil anything for me. I'm totally clueless who will die.

abraham-dead-the-walking-dead.png

I know that it is a long time before we see it, but seeing Negan getting his "comeuppance" will be sweet. Especially, because we know that it will be Rick most logically, who will over come his newly acquired fear of Negan, to administer the justice/execution.:laser

It ended up being anti-climatic to me. Every indication was that the episode would start with Negan swinging Lucille. Instead, they replayed parts from the last episode of last season, then milked it out for what, 20+ minutes before "it" happened. I ended up letting my guard down and when it finally happened, I just kinda shrugged my shoulders and thought, "ehh".

Reactions: TNGTony
Rick was so messed up mentally that it is hard to imagine a person coming out like he did out of the situation. At one point in his mind he saw each and everyone getting hit with the bat when he laid back on top of the trailer.

Sent from my SM-N920T using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts