The Walking Dead on AMC

Anyone have any thoughts on last nights ep?

I thought Rick and Shane were finally going to work it out with their bro fight, but next weeks previews seem to suggest otherwise.

I bet shane bites the dust soon.makes me wonder if shane will be gone by end of this season which ends 3/18/12 or next season

I bet shane bites the dust soon.makes me wonder if shane will be gone by end of this season which ends 3/18/12 or next season

My guess is Shane goes full tilt WHACK and someone has to kill him...and I don't think it will be Rick.

My guess is Shane goes full tilt WHACK and someone has to kill him...and I don't think it will be Rick.

possible maybe the guy that beats up that new guy in next weeks episode that kills shane :)

I'm still waiting for the return or at least an explanation of Morgan (Lenny James) and his daughter.Where are they did the zombies get them?

As for Shane him being the co leading cast member I think he will be around for awhile possibly split into different group.

I would love to see them find out what caused the Zombie virus and maybe a small pocket of government scientist /doctors working on a cure. Some way to have a conclusion for this in the future. What caused the virus? How long does a zombie last before it falls apart? What about the rest of the world? Anything else about outside of Georgia would be nice. Just the inside fighting and struggling to survive on this one group of people seems kind of limiting. I would like to find out if a corporation like in Resident Evil was somehow involved in letting the virus lose on the public.

I would love to see them find out what caused the Zombie virus and maybe a small pocket of government scientist /doctors working on a cure. Some way to have a conclusion for this in the future. What caused the virus? How long does a zombie last before it falls apart? What about the rest of the world? Anything else about outside of Georgia would be nice. Just the inside fighting and struggling to survive on this one group of people seems kind of limiting. I would like to find out if a corporation like in Resident Evil was somehow involved in letting the virus lose on the public.

I think this is one of the problems with the series. I do not think they thought it would be as big of a hit as it has turned out to be. I do not think they really started with a long term story arc. Now they are going to have to work in new plot lines.

At least this last week they actually had something in the script referring to Atlanta in real life with he mention of the snow last January and I-85 being shut down while someone was taking a cake to his girlfriend at Georgia Tech. Which may have actually been ripped form the headlines. LOL Now if I would only see a Walker wearing a University of Georgia t-shirt then costuming would be spot on.

I'm still waiting for the return or at least an explanation of Morgan (Lenny James) and his daughter.Where are they did the zombies get them?

As for Shane him being the co leading cast member I think he will be around for awhile possibly split into different group.

Minor Nitpick--it was his son.

The small pocket of government scientists was Dr. Jenner at the CDC. The point of this show is not to give you a world overview, but rather to focus on this small group of survivors of the Zombie Apocalypse. The point is that people are people, whether there are zombies or not. And this group represents real, flawed, normal people, not larger than life heroes (although Rick amped up his badass when he took down Dave and Tony!).

I read somewhere that the comic writers have not revealed the cause of the dead to rise, and the show producers do not intend to either. Also based on what I know about the comic (although I have not read it), they have several seasons of material to build upon.

Minor Nitpick--it was his son.

The small pocket of government scientists was Dr. Jenner at the CDC. The point of this show is not to give you a world overview, but rather to focus on this small group of survivors of the Zombie Apocalypse. The point is that people are people, whether there are zombies or not. And this group represents real, flawed, normal people, not larger than life heroes (although Rick amped up his badass when he took down Dave and Tony!).

I read somewhere that the comic writers have not revealed the cause of the dead to rise, and the show producers do not intend to either. Also based on what I know about the comic (although I have not read it), they have several seasons of material to build upon.

Nitpick away lol I meant son not daughter.I was also under the impression that they pretty much follow the story line of the comics so as you said plenty of material to build on.And boy howdy are these characters flawed,but to me that makes it more compelling.

I think this is one of the problems with the series. I do not think they thought it would be as big of a hit as it has turned out to be. I do not think they really started with a long term story arc. Now they are going to have to work in new plot lines.

Well actually they have quite a bit of material as this series is based on the comic book series with the same title. and if they continue to follow the comic book like they have so far, then we can expect it getting darker, and staying focused more so on the survivors than simply the zombies.

Well actually they have quite a bit of material as this series is based on the comic book series with the same title. and if they continue to follow the comic book like they have so far, then we can expect it getting darker, and staying focused more so on the survivors than simply the zombies.

+1 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)