The Walking Dead on AMC

Anyone been hearing or seeing the rumors on facebook about the season being canceled? What a joke.

It was an article posted on 4/1 that is still circulating without people noticing the date....

http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/news/the-walking-dead-cancelled/7367#!YrqJK

After Frank Darabont’s departure from the show last summer, the fate of The Walking Dead was all but sure. After a few months of confusion, the cast and crew rallied around new show front runner Glen Mazzara, and it’s been limping on ever since. As all of its fans know, that second season of TWD was thoroughly “meh”. Between wasting 6 episodes on a boring hunt for a lost little girl and the ridiculous amount of melodramatic dialogue, it really started to fall apart.

Well… it looks like we few fans weren’t the only ones disappointed with that last season. According to this mysterious tweet from executive producer and creator Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead has been cancelled. He dropped the news less than 20 minutes ago, but apparently AMC has ‘seized’ his account… but not before we got our hands on those oh-so revealing 140 characters. Check it out below…

As far as the show's producers are concerned TWD is the best series ever - any contract dispute with a character will not jeopardize the series... They can be killed and made into an event...

They're building a wall around a portion of Senoia for next season.
My daughter was excited when we drove by and saw the wall being built.

Senoia - Walking Dead Wall.JPG

Senoia - Walking Dead Wall-.JPG

Did anyone watch the special they had on AMC the other day. It was Walker University or something like that. Basically showed the behind the scenes of the walkers.

Wasn't it Inside the Walking Dead ? I have it recorded.... Here's the description:

Footage from the show; elements of production of 'The Walking Dead'; bringing the series together.

It was pretty interesting

Wasn't it Inside the Walking Dead ? I have it recorded.... Here's the description:

Footage from the show; elements of production of 'The Walking Dead'; bringing the series together.

It was pretty interesting

That might be what it was called but during the episode they kept calling it Walker University. I was pretty cool to see how much work goes into just the walkers in the show.

Is Walker University the prop department/company in California that does a lot of the design work for the walkers ? One of the "techs" talked about his favorite was the 'walker-in-the-well' ?

AMC will premiere the fifth season of zombie-themed series The Walking Dead on Oct. 12, the network said Friday at the Comic Con International show in San Diego.

The series, the most watched show on cable, will run for eight episodes during the fall and another eight episodes in February 2015, said network officials. The network will also return its live post-episode series Talking Dead hosted by Chris Hardwick, on Oct. 12, as well as its reality show Comic Book Men. The Oct. 12 series launches will coincide with AMC’s Zombie Apocalypse Week, which will run from Oct. 6 through Oct. 12, as well as the network’s annual programming stunt, AMC Fearfest, which will run from Oct. 17 to Oct. 31.

multichannel.com

You could save up the whole season then watch. That's what I usually do. Or I'll save up half a season then watch another show I've got saved up then back to the other show for the second half.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Can't do that now with the show being so popular. Too many people talk about it, hell, CNN does stories on it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

‘Walking Dead’ Season 5 Trailer May Have Spoiler to End All Spoilers (Video)
(Spoiler warning: Not sure how many more ways we can warn you.)
Say it ain't so, Glen.The just-released Season 5 preview for “The Walking Dead” seems to confirm that the show will bring to life one of the darkest moments of the comic books that inspired it. But it could also be a big fake-out.In the comics (last warning, seriously), Glen is beaten to death with a barbed-wired baseball bat while his tied-up friends can only helplessly watch. It's one of the most violent and horrible things to happen in Robert Kirkman‘s series.Fans have wondered whether it will happen on television, too, given that Glen (Stephen Yeun) is one of the most beloved characters on the show. But the preview released at Comic-Con Friday includes a blink-length shot that suggests TV Glen is very much in danger of a battering. Pun intended.
At the 2:20 mark, we see Glen, gagged and with his hands apparently bound, wincing as a thug we haven't seen before stands behind him and winds up what looks like a bat. Great editing — the next shot is a knife going into a zombie's neck — helps us imagine the bat connecting with Glen's skull.Is the show really out to kill Glen? Or just playing with us? Or both? Ugh. We hope TV Glen has read the comics and has some brilliant escape in mind.

Watch the video and wince along:
Comic-Con Trailer: The Walking Dead: Season 5
Get an early look at the new season before it premieres on Sunday, Oct. 12 at 9pm. International fans, click here: http://bit.ly/1lpSrKr For more Comic-Con 2014 videos: http://goo.gl/RZn96W

That spoiler is pretty much known to anyone who has read the comics. Personally I think it'll will end up differently, due to the buzz and popularity of the comic scene.

That spoiler is pretty much known to anyone who has read the comics. Personally I think it'll will end up differently, due to the buzz and popularity of the comic scene.
Yeah, I don't get it. For the 14th-billion time, they aren't following the comics 100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)