Timer Question

bf3000

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 8, 2004
Bel Air, MD
I have had my Hopper/Joey setup for about 6 months now, and I love almost everything about it. The one annoying problem that I have is how it displays future timer recordings. Back with my 722K, if I hit the DVR button twice, it would bring up the calendar showing everything that was scheduled to record for the next 9 days. This made it easy to get a quick glance at how many new episodes of shows I was going to have for the week. With the Hopper, I have set up the same timers for new episodes of the series that I follow, but when I look at the scheduled recordings for the next 9 days, it doesn't break out the actual shows that I am recording - it just shows Prime Time Anytime scheduled for every night. Is there a quick way to get a snapshot of just the specific shows that I have set to record so that I can see which shows have new episodes for the week? If not, I would strongly recommend that Dish add this feature to the Hopper so that it has the same functionality as my old 722K.

Press the Yellow shortcut button(Show skipped) while in the daily schedule. Then you will see all the scheduled recordings. Every timer you set that is also part of a PTAT stream is shown as skipped but will be recorded and stored in My Recordings.

Press the Yellow shortcut button(Show skipped) while in the daily schedule. Then you will see all the scheduled recordings. Every timer you set that is also part of a PTAT stream is shown as skipped but will be recorded and stored in My Recordings.

Thanks - I'll have to check that when I get home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)