True Blood

Here's hoping Eric breaks Tara's neck before the end of the season. I know its a new show runner this season, but damn that character is annoying.

Here's hoping Eric breaks Tara's neck before the end of the season. I know its a new show runner this season, but damn that character is annoying.

Tara's character was much more interesting before she was a vampire.

HBO Renews 'True Blood' for Seventh Season

The premium cable network announced Monday that it has renewed True Blood for a seventh season. The series, which stars Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer and Alexander Skarsgard, will return in summer 2014 with Brian Buckner returning as showrunner.

Source & More: hollywoodreporter.com

Yeah,but which fairy is still alive? Is it One,Two,Three,or Four? I could never tell them apart.

I would think that she would be Number 1, since she is the only one left now. ;) Besides they never stayed one age long enough to get to know them. Every time they slept they aged over night: so they were babies, toddlers ,preteens , and then teenagers. Still don't know why they didn't turn to dust after they were drained ,unless the fact that they were half human that prevented that from happening. Even more I wonder what happens to #1 since she now has vamp blood in her? Does she become a vampire, a human with a wound , or will she be all horned up from drinking the V since it effects humans that way?

Did they change producers? This season is so different,it feels like a soap opera.

I was thinking the same thing last night.Very soap opera esque.Last night's episode in particular,was a real sleeper.

I can handle one off season here or there, it happens with every good show, but two in a row will do it for me. They better buck up a little next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts