True Blood

I can handle one off season here or there, it happens with every good show, but two in a row will do it for me. They better buck up a little next season.
Last season being off you can blame on Anna Paquin being pregnant. I said before that a naked Sookie covers a multitude of sins,but not even a naked Sookie can save this season. The timing & rhythm of the show is so off,the acting is cheesier than ever. That's why I asked earlier if they changed producers. Whoever they have putting together this season's episodes must have worked for General Hospital or the Guiding Light before they took over True Blood. The production is just awful.

Just caught up with this season so far. It sucks!!! The soap opera comparisons are spot on! Deleted timer. If I want to torture myself later, I'll watch on Roku.

I'm not giving up on it yet but there have been a few things that bothered me.

The fairy massacre by Warlow/Ben seems to have been forgotten and sure doesn't seem to bother Sookie.

When Eric escapes the compound they are checking under the truck with a mirror and it reflects Eric's face.

When Eric brings Nora to Bill's, why doesn't he have the professor check her out and try to formulate a vaccine?

The fairy massacre by Warlow/Ben seems to have been forgotten and sure doesn't seem to bother Sookie.

When Eric escapes the compound they are checking under the truck with a mirror and it reflects Eric's face.

When Eric brings Nora to Bill's, why doesn't he have the professor check her out and try to formulate a vaccine?

Nice points.Dumb,dumb,and dumber.

Sookie is a Danger Whore... You can kill everyone and she will still bang you when she feels like it....

Good catch, but have then mentioned reflections before in the series?

Vaccines are usually done in advance of being exposed to the disease, but since vampires are dead do they have an immune response? It seems like the cure will have to be supernatural.

We just watched LAST Sunday's episode, and I dunno if I can deal with giving them another season. This one may be my last. I figure a True Blood season costs me $30 (2 months of HBO), and I can live without that... Ill just go from GoT to Boardwalk.

So all of the other vampires sucked Lillith' s blood out of Billith & now he's just plain Bill. Also staking Warlowe retroactively takes away the other vampires' ability to walk in the sun(of course you know Eric Hasn't met the "true death").

So all of the other vampires sucked Lillith' s blood out of Billith & now he's just plain Bill. Also staking Warlowe retroactively takes away the other vampires' ability to walk in the sun(of course you know Eric Hasn't met the "true death").

No, just a severe sunburn on his (full frontal nudity) pecker. He'll recover just like Bill did seasons ago when he was all burnt toast.

Seems like True Blood is taking a page out of the TWD.That might be a good thing.

No, just a severe sunburn on his (full frontal nudity) pecker. He'll recover just like Bill did seasons ago when he was all burnt toast.

I was thinking why not just dive under the snow... Unless he wanted to meet the sun like his maker did...

Of course now there is an interesting item... If they turn Sookie (or Andy's daughter) into a vampire then drink her blood, will they be day walkers again?

I was thinking why not just dive under the snow... Unless he wanted to meet the sun like his maker did...

Of course now there is an interesting item... If they turn Sookie (or Andy's daughter) into a vampire then drink her blood, will they be day walkers again?

Only for a short while and they return to normal. The effect was greater when Eric drained Warlow, who was a very old Fairie/vampire. I can't remember but Bill must of gotten to Eric to drain him of his blood from Warlow, in order to feed the other vampires that blood ,to avoid the sun in the 2nd to last episode of this year.

He could still do the snow bury thing, unless the snow was frozen over with ice. Then he would be toast. But I'm sure he will return next season ,since he is signed to return. One way or the other he will be back and he will recover. Who would want to watch him all burnt up like old Russel Edington was a few seasons back?

Only for a short while and they return to normal. The effect was greater when Eric drained Warlow, who was a very old Fairie/vampire. I can't remember but Bill must of gotten to Eric to drain him of his blood from Warlow, in order to feed the other vampires that blood ,to avoid the sun in the 2nd to last episode of this year.

Bill got a shot of Warlow's blood to be a day walker.... The short time then normal was when they drank regular fairy blood. This is the first time they showed fairy vampire blood seeming to last until the fairy vampire died.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)