TruTV in HD for the tourney games

Status
Please reply by conversation.
boy you read good And where am I passing judgement. I said I have seen the SD version and it doesnt look bad.
Well you do seem to be very opinionated on this channel without having actually seen it. And give me a break, the SD feed as do most SD channels on DirecTV look horrendous. I watched an episode of Top 20 Most Shocking at a coworkers house a few weeks ago on DirecTV and was disgusted with the quality.
so you have to resort to trolling huh?

Call it trolling all you want, I call it the truth. DirecTV is known for their overly terrible SD picture quality and anorexic HD line up, whether or not you want to accept that is your business. I guess trolling means speaking out against the precious DirecTV.

Right now I can flip between the HD and SD version and while there is a little difference in picture (yes the true HD looks good), having it in stretch-o-vision isnt what I want.

A little difference in picture? Wow DirecTVs HD quality must have hit the crapper as well if there’s only a little bit of a difference between that pixelated mess in SD and the HD feed.

As for your last comment I didnt have HD then so I can't comment on that

But if you could you’d be defending them all the way.

Well you do seem to be very opinionated on this channel without having actually seen it. And give me a break, the SD feed as do most SD channels on DirecTV look horrendous. I watched an episode of Top 20 Most Shocking at a coworkers house a few weeks ago on DirecTV and was disgusted with the quality.
you must be looking at something different than me.
Call it trolling all you want, I call it the truth. DirecTV is known for their overly terrible SD picture quality and anorexic HD line up, whether or not you want to accept that is your business. I guess trolling means speaking out against the precious DirecTV.
no trolling is stirring up trouble when you do not have the product. You dont see me stirring up stuff in the Crime Warmer Area...hell if I did that would greatly improve the amount of views there. Must be lonely there ;)
A little difference in picture? Wow DirecTVs HD quality must have hit the crapper as well if there’s only a little bit of a difference between that pixelated mess in SD and the HD feed.
I said the HD feed looks good. I said I didnt want it in stretch-o-vision. I've seen too many channels like that on different platforms to want it.
But if you could you’d be defending them all the way.
no not really. We got the channel in HD for the games. Thats what alot of folks wanted. If they couldnt get it in HD 24/7 at least give it to us for the games for right now.
I have said I'd like some more HD but the channels out there that are in HD (not stretch-o-vision) I really dont care if we get them or not. Those premium movie channels in HD as example? I dont have the movie channels so it doesnt bother me if they are added or not.
I know someone posted a list of channels that D* doesnt have in HD and I think there were like 2 on there that I thought "man that would be nice to have in HD".
Right now Directv fits my needs. It sounds like Time Warner fits yours. We use to have TW here in Minneapolis but they sold to crapcast who totally ruined it here. I said it before. If Comcast is hooking a cable line in the house where I am now, its because either I moved or died because there is no way Comcast will install a cable line here. After hearing about my 2 neighbors and all their issues with it, it just solidifies the fact.

I've actually found a way to get bhn tv in here with directv and get it all cheaper than when using d* for tv and bhn for net only. Now ill get the hd I desire and just run down this contract some more. I don't know if bhn carries trutv inns here though have not checked, but all the other stuff d* is missing I'll get

There's a good chance I may have misread something, but I thought DirecTV was going to keep the temporary TruTV HD feed up throughout the tournament to show the pre and post game shows and the all-star game next week in HD.

I know there are no tournament games left on TruTV, but I thought they were going to leave the temporary HD feed up for pre and post game shows they have, as well as the reese's all star game next friday. I'm guessing I just read into something wrong.

I know there are no tournament games left on TruTV, but I thought they were going to leave the temporary HD feed up for pre and post game shows they have, as well as the reese's all star game next friday. I'm guessing I just read into something wrong.

TruTV isn't showing anything more from the tourney, so no more hd feed.

The 2010 Reese's College All-Star Game, which will take place Friday at 3:30 p.m., will feature some of the top seniors in the nation. The game is part of the Final Four weekend in Indianapolis and will be played at Lucas Oil Stadium. CBS College Sports will televise it live.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)