Under the Dome

What ever happened to the kid's survey? I seem to remember it was something like 10 mines in diameter or about 262 cubic miles above ground volume, or 157 square miles of surface area.

I would also like to know what is at the center point of the dome...
I think he's still working on the survey.

Next EPisode: Season 1, Episode 7

Monday, August 5, 2013

"Imperfect Circles": Big Jim decides to take action when his authority is threatened; a baby's arrival coincides with a death.

S~

Why haven't they went to all roads leaving town and blocked them off so people won't continue to run into the dome ?

You would think by this time in the city, EVERYBODY would KNOW about the dome, so why people still drive into it, or fly into it is really dumb.

Last edited:
You would think by this time in the city, EVERYBODY would KNOW about the dome, so why people still drive into it, or fly into it is really dumb.

How many times have you see wires on the floor or ground then promptly tripped over them? Just because you know about something doesn't mean anything. Too many times I have seen people trip over the SIGN warning them about the cable on the ground.

How many times have you see wires on the floor or ground then promptly tripped over them? Just because you know about something doesn't mean anything. Too many times I have seen people trip over the SIGN warning them about the cable on the ground.

Happens all the time,myself included.:eek:

Paint a big red X on the Dome where road access is

You do realize that some would think the red X is simply a target.:D X marks the spot.

You do realize that some would think the red X is simply a target.:D X marks the spot.

redx.gif

red_x2-vi.gif

My DVR section isn't gaining very many 'new' episodes either.... Every time I go to that menu, I have to look for something decent to watch. I've even had to resort to watching .... (gasp) live TV !! :eek:

indeed. but that's what OTA is for, I guess.

Or C-Band :D

I can't get CBS or NBC where I live, only ABC and FOX because I'm down in a hole. Need a 200 foot tower to reach over the hill/mountain where that transmitter is.

The CBS I'm getting via DirecTV is owned by Belo.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)