Upgrade from 322?

ivetat

Original poster
Jan 19, 2012
bay area
Hi guys,

I have dish for 10 years & never upgraded. I still have the original 322. I'm thinking about upgrading so I can have an DVR. Was thinking about the 722. Any idea how much my bill go up if I upgrade?

Thanks

your equipment lease fee will be $17 for a 722, up $3 from the 322's fee of $14, also since you will have a DVR, you will have a $6 DVR fee added to the account. So all total you bill will go up $9. You may or may not have a charge to upgrade your equipment. i would P.M. one of the DIRT members(you will find them listed in red on the main forum page if they are online) and inquire with them about what you are wanting.

also :welcome to SatelliteGuys!

If the 722 is replacing the 322 as your only receiver, the added monthly cost is the $6 DVR fee. Getting the HD version of your subscribed channels is another $10/mo, but you can get HD Free For Life by being on Auto-pay and paperless billing or by paying $99 up front.

Thank you guys!! I will PM the DIRT!! Would love to upgrade at least one of those 322's!! I got two 322's (4 tv's hooked up).

I didn't know the 322 had been out that long. Time flies.

I really think you are a good bet for the new Hopper/Joey boxes. Might want to wait a week or two until final pricing comes out. You could have 4 independent HDTVs going, with DVR for perhaps not too far from what you're paying now. You'll kick yourself if it turns out that way and you committed to the old ViP stock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)