Weather nation (Now available on ch 215)

Any 24 hour channel, whether it be news or weather, is very handy to leave on in an office or waiting room too... For weather junkies, leaving WN on in the background is neat. In this office, the Sirius jazz channel left on has just been replaced by WN. There's no way anyone would want "what used to be TWC" left on with stupid Fat Guys In Woods or The Tornado That Touched Down In 2012 mess on.
Great move Dish...

I like both The Weather Channel and Weather Nation. To me The Weather Nation's 24 hour coverage and APP does the day in day out weather better than the Weather Channel. However, it lacks the Weather Channel's video coverage of severe weather. I like seeing on sight live video of severe weather. I also like the Weather Channels detail weather discussion desk with in depth movement of severe weather. I know local stations have some of this video coverage of weather. However, for those of us with second homes or friends and relatives in a different areas than our local coverage, the Weather Channel gives us great video coverage of ongoing weather and its aftermath.

Well, last night, WeatherNation did live coverage of the OKC tornado outbreak and they had issues for a part of the evening where it look like the live coverage was coming from a webstream instead of live, but they fixed that later on in the evening. all and all, both WN and TWC did well in the coverage of the tornado outbreak.

Well the Weather Nation interactive channel looks and works just like it does on the Roku,it brings up the local info pretty quick. Its kinda odd having it on channel 19269 though

A joke I assume. It would be nice to have an interactive application for this channel, like 213, that would save some time (over the general interactive channel) in getting to its local weather.

A joke I assume. It would be nice to have an interactive application for this channel, like 213, that would save some time (over the general interactive channel) in getting to its local weather.

My mistake,I didn`t realize it was that difficult to push five buttons (19269) to bring up the interactive channel for your local weather

I actually like their Strangest Weather on Earth show. Weather Gone Viral is not bad either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)