What does this mean?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mini1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2004
I just logged into my account online. I see my current balance in parentheses () and it is over $100. I don't have online statements and I don't want them, so there is no way to view my upcoming bill.

Does that mean that I owe D* money of they owe me money (credit)?

Someone may have signed up using RAF and I got money or there may be a fairly large billing error. I don't know.

Never mind, I just called the automated phone system and it says that I have a credit balance. YES!!

RAF shows up all at once as a $100 credit on the bill? I thought it was $10 per month?

It will probably say ($90) next month, then ($80), etc.

the RAF is $10 a month but any other credits you have on the account (promos) will show like that. Like the $31 monthly credit, the free 3 month premium credit, etc

My account looks like that. Promos are placed on the bill on a specific date regardless of bill cycle. So all of a sudden on say the 15th the account says you have a $88 credit. 8 days later the bill cycles and the monthly fees show up which removes that. When I removed a premium the account showed a 6 buck credit until the bill cycles.

I wouldnt worry about it until the bill prints.

Never mind, I just called the automated phone system and it says that I have a credit balance. YES!!

RAF shows up all at once as a $100 credit on the bill? I thought it was $10 per month?

Did you just sign up? Like Iceberg said, it's probably all the new customer credits, including $10 for your referral credit.

I just got an email from D*. I was right. A friend who I handed by promo card to signed up and activated service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

H25. If you havent seen

Might change to DTv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)