What is going on with NTV America

PATECO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster

9897 NTV AMERICA (HTBA)is a premier Russian-language channel broadcasting original programming from Moscow. Offers 7 daily live news-broadcasts from Russia, a variety of feature films, TV serials, popular game shows and many Russian favorites. 9897

This channel is off Dish today, and one of my MDU Nursing homes has this in their bulk package due to a large percentage Russian Residents. Dish is not being forthcoming with information as to whether this is a temporary programming dispute or a permanent loss of the channel. They also do not have a substitute Russsian channel for my property. I am trying to find out if this channel will come back, or if I need to source the properties Russian programming elsewhere.

Any insight into this issue would be greatly appreciated.

PATECO said:

9897 NTV AMERICA (HTBA)is a premier Russian-language channel broadcasting original programming from Moscow. Offers 7 daily live news-broadcasts from Russia, a variety of feature films, TV serials, popular game shows and many Russian favorites. 9897

This channel is off Dish today, and one of my MDU Nursing homes has this in their bulk package due to a large percentage Russian Residents. Dish is not being forthcoming with information as to whether this is a temporary programming dispute or a permanent loss of the channel. They also do not have a substitute Russsian channel for my property. I am trying to find out if this channel will come back, or if I need to source the properties Russian programming elsewhere.

Any insight into this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Well according to update I just read on out internal site:

Unfortunately, despite our best efforts - and against our desires-- we cannot currently offer this channel. However dish is launching some new Russian channels in rge Russian Mega pack. On or before October 3rd. Detsky, Russian illusion, and AMedia.

Well that's bad news. I wonder what happened?

On the other hand, adding more to the Russian Mega Pack sounds great. Too bad I don't have a dish on 118...

Well according to update I just read on out internal site:

Unfortunately, despite our best efforts - and against our desires-- we cannot currently offer this channel. However dish is launching some new Russian channels in rge Russian Mega pack. On or before October 3rd. Detsky, Russian illusion, and AMedia.

How does this help me with my bulk cutomer? They don't want to spend tripple the amount of money for that other garbage, they want the NTV they subscribed to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)