What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
There's over 40 channels currently available that D* doesn't carry.

But what I want most are

more HBO/Max
Encore HD
Showtime Showcase West HD
Showtime 2 HD West
Showtime Extreme HD West
The Movie Channel HD West
The Movie Channel Xtra HD
The Movie Channel Xtra HD West
ESPNU
Travel Channel

What I expect:

If we get anything, it probably will be more HD PPV and maybe some more RSNs converting from part time to full time. But honestly, I don't expect a thing.
If D* adds more HD PPV I will be very dissapointed, I mean enough is enough there is a limit to HD PPV and I think D* has passed that. I rather have D* not add anything than more BS HD PPV channels.

NASA HD TV???????????????????????

What the heck do they show on that???????????????

I didnt even know it existed......

i wouldn't mind nasa hd. space scenes in HD not bad but make this a much later addition.

let me get on this too:

travel channel
wgn
more of the premiums

i want but will not happen:

comedy central
G4

I get all my locals, HDNet, NESN, ESPN, HBO, Sunday Ticket, I really dont care about much but Comedy Central. Its the only non-HD channel I watch DAILY. So I want my South Park, Jon Stewart, and Colbert in HD!!!

It doesn't... neither does Comedy Central HD, G4 HD and BBC America HD. Right now those are in the works, but they haven't been launched yet.

The Atlantis mission to Hubble in October will be the first shuttle to be outfitted with an HD camera as announced by lead flight director Tony Ceccacci in his press briefing. The station has a single HD camera which has been used intermittently. There will be a Nasa HD feed available during the mission but D* will not be carrying it.

Don

The Atlantis mission to Hubble in October will be the first shuttle to be outfitted with an HD camera as announced by lead flight director Tony Ceccacci in his press briefing. The station has a single HD camera which has been used intermittently. There will be a Nasa HD feed available during the mission but D* will not be carrying it.

Don
Given their track record on shuttle coverage, I would imagine that HDNet would be carrying that on-site HD feed.

ComedyCentralHD has been announced as "coming soon" to Cox Oklahoma ..

HD Channels - Cox HD Service - Oklahoma - Cox Communications

.. reports suggest it will be within the next 2-4 weeks ...

At least we know that contracts have obviously been signed even if there is no HD available yet.

:)

I believe Comedy Central, G4, E! and another channel are all launching (their HD versions) within a couple days of each other in December. There's a press release floating around somewhere about it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)